Chapter 33

Oo. Drama time :) I usually don't like TOO much drama, so that's why I'm keeping the drama levels in I Found You at a low level at the moment... Don't worry, they'll be some more comin' your way!

MAC :) VOMMENT. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Niall's POV - 12 June 4:00pm

We had just touched down in San Jose International Airport, flying from Las Vegas! Las Vegas was certainly all 'glamourous' and very... Ugh. Comerciallized? The girls over there were once again, throwing themselves on us, even flashing! EW EW EW. Don't they know we have girlfriends?! And, they need to have some dignity, those girls... 

The lads and I in the airport were bombarded by the fans, and were on the way to our hotel, which was nearby the concert location tomorrow. 

The hotel, I'll have to say was very nice. Spacious foyer, clean, my style. I couldn't hear a word the lads were saying because of the screaming from the fans outside! Jesus. 

"Oo! BIGGEST BED!" Louis ran into the room in search of the biggest bedroom. I honestly don't care as long as I have a nice comfy bed, and FOOD!

The boys headed into different rooms, and I slowly walked into the one left. I dumped my bags on the floor next to my bed and plonked down on the bed. 

"I'm going to go swimming, anyone comin with me?" Zayn asked stepping out in just his pants. 

"I'll go!" Louis and Harry chorused. 

I was feeling rather tired. "I think I'll give it a miss mate." 

"Yeh, I'll stay back with Niall."

"Whatever floats your boat. We're off, and yes Daddy Direction, we won't get into trouble! BYE BYE!" Harry strips right infront of us and pulls on some swimming trunks, and leaves with Louis and Zayn in toll. 

I walk over to the telly, and switch it on. I change it to E!; wanna see 'Vas Hapenin?' 

"Niall, don't watch that rubbish gossip! Come .. Uh.. Let's do a twitcam!" Liam worriedly said walking over to me. Weird... 

"Why?! I wanna watch!" I moaned, just to get a little on his nerves. 

"No."

"YES."

"I SAID NO AND THAT'S FINAL NIALL," He snapped back. 

"Liam, there's something bothering you, what is wrong?" I asked silently. 

"Nothing." He said a little too quickly. His mouth dropped open for a second and a even more worried/astonished/OMGSHEISHOT sort of look swept across his face. I followed his gaze to the TV. 

There was Guliana Rancic, discussing something about Hayley. I turned my attention level right up. 

".... Hayley Davis, daughter of Anne and Richard Davis who owns one of the most well known clothing brands in the world was spotted with someone new. Does she miss her hubby Niall Horan too much and had to replace him?.." But Liam switched it right off. He stormed into his bedroom and shut the door. 

What on earth?

I ran into my room and opened up my laptop and checked again on E!

An article read: 

"Hayley Winter Davis with, WHAT?!

Sources have spotted Hayley Davis today with an unknown guy, on Mountain Drive, looking all happy. Is this mystery man here as a fling, or here to replace Horan for good?"