Chapter 2 Tina

When I first saw Justin, I knew he was the one. I didn't know what that meant, but my mom always said that to my dad. I guess I actually fell for him from his eyes, his dark brown eyes; he looked so cute when I first saw him. And he actually wanted to play with me. My mom said yes, and he seemed so nice when I explained my problems, he said he would help me out, I found it so sweet.

Two days later, I had to go to school and as I was about to walk out, Justin rang the doorbell and asked if he could walk me to school. I knew the way because my mom told me but I wasn't going to let this opportunity just walk right past me. So I said yes and told my mom I was heading out. As we were walking to school, he told me about the teachers we were going to have, the teachers that still give us cookies, and the other teacher that are just plain mean. As we arrived at school this kid Jacob Black, started shouting and saying that I was Justin's girlfriend. Well I could tell Justin was mad because the next thing I knew he was screaming at him that I was just his neighbor. Then this girl I really hate named Valerie said that he was just protecting me. I looked at Justin and he looked as if he was about to blow, so I just said what really happened and left to go to the teachers.

After that, I saw Jacob talking to Justin. At recess, I tried to talk to him, but he kept ignoring me. Then finally one day, Jacob said that Justin didn't like me because I was a Muslim.  I got so mad, so I went to the girl with the biggest mouth in school, Valerie, and told her that Justin wanted to marry Ashley Prescott, and of course Valerie went and told Ashley, and she screamed, then told other people which eventually went to Justin. I was happy until, Samantha, Justin's sister, and my best friend now, said Jacob made up that thing about Justin hating Muslims, and he actually liked me. I got so mad and then I got sad. I tried to say sorry to Justin, but he kept ignoring me. I couldn't blame him, I would do the same if he made me the laughing stock of grade two. But I couldn't stop that feeling, I liked him so much.

SORRY!!! I KNOW THESE CHAPTERS ARE REALLLLY SHORT! BUT IT WILL GET BETTER!!!