The Beginning

Androda :

There were many galaxies in the universe and the universe was so gigantic it was difficult to predict how many galaxies existed . And how many planets existed in all the galaxies . Far too many ? But our story is in one such galaxy and in a planet called Androda . Androda has existed for more than a billion years . Ever since people can remember it was a thriving planet , thriving and fighting off threats and growing . And like all such planets , there have been downfalls and growth . Scriptures and scribes have been written about kingdoms and heroes . Museums were filled with war memorabilia , chariots , Spacecrafts .But to speak of these legends , lets keep it for another day , shall we ?

Present Day :

Now It was a fairly eloquent time the planet was in . No wars witnessed in the past 100 years . The people were doing fine for themselves . The rocket men went up and down the skies in search of new planets and minerals and what not . There was a smile on people's faces and a general sense of peace looks to be prevailing . The heavily guarded fences of the emperors building was shining gold . People queued outside the building to have a look at the emperors hand waving at them . Thousands of travelers just wanted a peek at the man who it looked like had brought them eternal peace . But there was no glimpse , day after day people went away disappointed . Months passed by , and there was no news of the king .

The Kingdom :

But not all was well in the kingdom , behind the gold walls there was a concern brewing inside . The king was increasingly growing concerned about the prince who by law was to take over when his father one day leaves the chair . The prince hasn't left his room in months . After all he was suffering from a disease that could not be treated yet by the best physicians of the land . The renowned Groges from the nearby planet had been flown in secretly and he too could not treat the young prince . It bought the king to tears , that the once brooding and healthy prince has been brought to his death bed at such a tender age . Groges , requested the king please save my son at any costs. You the renowned and the great Groges are the only one who can save my son . My heir , . A visibly shaken Groges looked deeply in the eyes of the king and slowly uttered , Dear king I,am afraid the young prince cannot be saved . The cancer has spread , far too much and now nothing can be done . But Groges , that cannot be possible . He is my son and no son of my son can be taken away so early . What god would put a prince at his deathbed Groges ? He shall be saved said the king as he looked at his ailing son . The kings eyes turned red and he did not look up for a few minutes . It's okay Groges , you can go now and Groges left the room silently . My son , muttered the king . My only son . Do not worry i will save you , Do not worry at all . But the young prince could not hear any , he lay at the mercy of the disease .

The Boardroom :

The king went and poured himself a drink , the boardroom was all for himself , the curtain draws and all that was left was the kings thoughts to himself . He was more than afraid of his sons condition . Not only the death of his son was in his mind , but the future of the kingdom . His heir to the throne . His only so . His only son that was known to the rest . But he harbored a very deep secret . Two kids were raised as bastards in a far away land . Kids that were born to a lover he sent away eons ago .

I don't even know if they are alive . Thought the king to himself . Even if they were to be , how do I find them ?