WROST NIGHT EVER

So I drove up to the house and honked the horn, Crissy came running out the house. So she jumped in the car and gave me a kissed and asked where we were going,and I told her don't trip. So she huffed and puffed and sat back in the seat, and a couple minutes later she fell asleep and a 1hour later we was at the club so I woke her up.

So CJ woke me up and we was at a club so he helped me out the car,and we walked inside and the music was bumpin and everyone was on the dance floor having fun.some people was at the bar taking shots,so CJ walked us to the v.I.p section and his boys was already poppin bottles. So we sat their long enough for him to roll a blunt and smoke half and pass it to his homboy, and he grabbed my hand and lead us to the dance floor. And the song Or NAh by the weekend came on so I started grinding on him and I felt him gertin hard,and he grabbed my ass.we was having a good time until we heard one of his friends arguing wit 2 random guys and they pulled put 2 guns and started shooting and I heard everybody screaming and glass breaking.and cj grabbed me and we ran out to the front,and I felt weak crissy what's wrong so I looked down and I saw blood on my dress and I rubbed my hand over it,and looked at the blood on my hand and I passed out (grabs her and holds her)Crissy please don't go u gotta make someone fuckin call 911 (looks at where she was shot) look at me everything is gonna be ok we getting help (coughs) I love u CJ no matter what ok.

So cj called everybody to the hospital and told them what happened, 3 hours later family for Crissy Jackson everybody stands up "I'm sorry but Crissy died 10 minutes ago from internal bleeding we did everything we could". So robbert and cj broke down in tears and robbert got up and punched the wall and looked at everyone and said " whoever shot my baby sister,ima look for them and ima kill them and that's a promise" and with that he walked out the hospital. Cj sat I'm the chair with his face in his hands crying and stoped and told everyone he was going home so he walked out the hospital and got in his car and left and so did everyone else