Getting revenage pt2

So after I got done talking to Crissy I grabbed my gun out the shoe box in the closet,I threw on a black hoodie wit a black bandana. I grabbed my car keys, gun,and phone I locked up the house and got in my car and started driving.

I went to a liquor store to grave some blunt wraps and something to eat and drink. until I saw this bitch ass nigga cj I was beyond pissed, bc of what he did to Crissy but the fact that he doesn't feel any sympathy toward what he did is crazy.

I saw him walk out the store so I put on my bandana,I took out my gun and slowly walked up behind him. (cocks gun back) "make any sudden movement and I will pull this muthafucking trigger" I told him pointing the gun to his lower back. "what do u want robbert" he said sounding a little nervous."let's take a ride u aren't scared aren't u" I asked making him walk toward my car we both got in and I started driving, he sat in the passenger seat all stiff I kept replaying that day over and over again.

I've been driving for some hours I finally pulled up to this dirt road with an abandoned house,I parked my car I grabbed cj out the passenger seat and dragged him to the barn. I sat him on a chair and started to chain up his feet and hands he looked up at me confused and scared. "oh so now u scared huh" I asked him pacing back and forth. "look man I'm sorry about Crissy OK I never meant for it to go that far" he said.

I started laughing. "u didn't mean for it to go that far I mocked."well it did I had to bury her she had, her whole life ahead of her and u took that away from her". I yelled at him while grabbing the knife off the table. "ur right I took it from her,she didn't deserve that at all".he said trying to change my mind.

I cut him on his leg while he screamed in pain."how does it feel to be the one in pain,it hurts doesn't it" I asked he looked at me and shook his head yes. I looked at him in disgust trying to figure out my next move.