Seeing him in the hospital

Lexis POV

So when dre went to the trap house.to take care of a problem, I was in my room and I kept hearing nosies.but I shook it off,then I heard a door close and shut."bae is that u" no answer so i grab my phone and I start hearing footsteps.so I dialed Dre's number and I told him.and the guy grabbed me and threw me on the bed,and I was fighting back.and I see dre charge at him and they both was on the floor.and all of a sudden I heard gun shots.and I see dre on the floor bleeding.he was going in and out of consiness,and he blacked out.so I put him in the car,and drove to the hospital.we get to the hospital,and I told the lady at the desk that my boyfriend is bleeding.so she grabbed the doctor,so they took him to the back to do suergry.so I called everyone to come to the hospital,so everybody was at the hospital.my brother sat next to me,and I just cried myself to sleep on wills arm.
Family of Jermaine Jackson, "yea that's us doc"so Jermaine lost a lot of blood,we almost lost him.but he's strong he is gonna be OK he is just resting."omg thank u so much doctor" no problem. What room is he in,he is room 107. So we go to room 107,I just broke down.seeing him like this hurt me,so I walked over to his bed.and he grabbed my hand,and I looked up at him(with tears in my eyes)baby stop crying ima be OK.I'm sorry dre I just never thought I would have to see u in a hospital bed.come her Babygirl (walks toward him) I love u and I'm ok kisses her and bites her lip.