Looking for robbert

Dre POV
I haven't talked are seen Robert for about 2 months, now I'm worried about him he's been stressed ever since Crissy's death it hit him pretty hard i cant blame him thats the same way i felt about my lil brother. but i didnt have people who cared about me or him, but robert has so many people that care and love him.

i feel bad for him bc he lost the only thing that mattered to him, ive been calling his phone non stop and it keeps going to voice mail. i hope he is alright were ever he is.i got knocked out my thoughts by hearing. "babe come downstairs and cuddle with me".i jumped out the bed and ran down the stairs i see my baby laying on the couch watching tv.

so i sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her and gently kissed her neck.i whispered in her ear. "baby promise me,u wont leave and that u will stay mine".she looked up at me and smiled, and said. "i promise i always will be baby" she leaned in and bit down on my bottom lip and begged for entrance,we made out for about 30 minutes.

we stopped when something on the news caught her attention, she sat up and turned up the volume news reporters were saying that the police found 2 bodys at a nearby cabin.and they identified both vitictims, one of the victiums was known as cj Johnson  he was brutally tortured,and the other victiun was as robert Matthew's.

when we heard what happened lexi started crying non stop,i couldn't do anything.but hold her until she decided to stop crying she ended up falling asleep in my arms.