Flash back

Crissy-so after I called robbert to tell him who was responsible for Crissy death he kinda knew cj was responsible BC of the way he was acting,I told him where I was I hung up the phone and put it back were I found it.

I sat there waiting I started feeling sharp pains idk if they were contractions. but they hurt bad I started crying bc the pain was unbarriable to handle I blacked out but before I blacked out I heard voices and gun shots. I felt someone pick me up and put me in a car, a couple hours later I woke up in a hospital bed I see dre,will,keke,and robbert all knocked out. all I remember is cj hitting me and me calling robbert about cj I don't remember anything else that happened.
Nurse- hey sleepy head I'm glade to see ur awake

Me- what happened

Nurse- well sweety u were having bad contractions

Me-is the baby OK
Nurse- sighs I'm sorry but u lost the baby 3 hours ago the umbilical cord got wrapped around her neck and she died I'm sorry

Me-wait I was gonna have a girl

The nurse walked out all I could do was cry and rub my stomach I lost my baby girl.I heard dre wake up and he looked over at me I didn't say anything to him I just mouthed to him. "its all my fault and I'm sorry" he walked over to me a grabbed my hand and looked me in my eye."baby this isn't ur fault" he told me I looked at him and shook my head and turned around and just cried until I fell asleep.