Where Do I belong?

'It's been a few months, scene  Aunty died..

three sense the falling from the twins, Bee's death

two years sober and clean of any sort of drugs(except the ones prescribed)

Who knew.
One day alone, a day just for relaxation while I scurried around finally to be just having time with my auntie. Being able to go a day without giving a care about the world, would be the last time I would ever get to see her again.

Going out to the mini mart was most likely my most unforgettable mistake. Coming home to seeing the mess...

 the blood

.

.

.

 HER lifeless body, on the hardwood floor

.

.

.

The police took the weapon that killed her for further investigation. A surgical utensil called a        'Scalpel

I reconsidered going back to the old ways, with the twins; drug, alcohol, cannibalism. Being able to control this desire was frustrating to say the least. Yet, I found a way to ease my mind;  body and focus on something other than selfish desires or my aunts death. Painting..

I found that not just painting but, other artistic ways have helped ease my mind. I still eat human, just not as much. It's good, i geuss. I feel less like a glutton .

I ran out of things to write, Scribble to ya later.'

-----

The room was quiet, the soft glow of the yellow fairy lights above the bed. The scent of lavender, wafting thru the air, strong enough to ease the mind. The sound of rain pattering ageist the window. Showing off the grey sky and dancing trees gracefully ruffling with the wind.

Watching the rain droplets, patter harshly letting off a soothing sound. Slowly the small old diary closed slowly onto your lap on the grey fluffy blanket. Quill put in its holder as the crow feather fluffed and preened to perfection.

The small creature laying next to you, You found him while exploring an abandoned  hospital for the mentally ill that was near you. You had helped him out of a bear trap that was on his leg and wrapped up. He crawled in your bag and came along for the journey of your life ever seance.

Putting the small strap over the taddered cover, you put the book on the small shelf above the nightstand. The bird cawed at the sudden movement, smiling at it, you settled back down as he hopped into your lap while, fluffing up.