File 7: -change-

"You freak me out when you do that" Your Aunt said.Shrugging you walked over to the kitchen  grabbing your drink before going back to the girls and went back to sleep with them.

___Time Skip___

Your friends agreed to stay with you for the next few weeks while your Aunt went off on another business trip.

"Sooo, what do ya want to do?" Bee said hopping on the counter crouching on it while feeding the fish next to her. She smiled as the flesh eating fish tear off the meat from the bone she dropped in.

"Don't know, wanna head in the forest and grind up some dirt?" Ban said facing you, glass of milk in hand. You shrugged as you opened the door to the "Man Cave". The two girls fallowed you as well as the fish. 

Walking into the dark room with blue neon lights on the edge of the ceiling, A large couch facing the fish tank  and resting against the stair well and another one facing it. There was a chair in a half in the same position. a small glass table in the middle of the two with a deep blue rug  underneath. You walked over to the bar on the left that looked like it would belong in a casino. You turned on the two TV's on the bar and the bright neon sigh.

"I mean you barely get out of the house anymore" Ban said as you started to make some Lick Her Right. Bee looked up from your 3ds you let her play on.

"Exactly!When was the last time you went out?"Bee said resting her hand on her cheek while leaning on the polished counter. 

"I went out just before y'all came" you said poring in 12 oz of orange vodka. Ban Whistled at how much alcohol your putting in there drinks. "Girl, you're making something like you wanna die" she said as she watched you. "what? you turning pussy on me?" you smirked and filled a pitcher with some leftovers that didn't fit into the glasses.

"whats in it?" Bee asked as her sister gave you wiggly eyebrows.

"6 oz of orange vodka

6 oz of  peach schnapps 

12 oz of pineapple juice

and some fresh fruit on top"

You said putting the drinks on a tray and telling them to follow you. You three walked along a purple hallway that looked like water reflecting off the sun. You walked into a darker room with a large glow in the dark jellyfish tank along the walls. Bee and Yourself went over to the couches that went around the whole room took off your clothes after putting the drinks on a float and putting it in the hot tub in the middle of the room.

You got in the water and pushed the floats thru a small hallway of jellyfish and hot tub and went into a room with a large TV where Ban was waiting there with a bowl of freshly cut fruit and toothpicks. 

The three of you relaxed on the side of the hot tub trying to decide on what movie to watch. You agreed to watch the next episode of  Ghost Hunt.In the middle of the episode you and Ban were wrestling while Bee plays Majora's Mask on your gaming system. 

"Bee where are you in that?" You asked looking towards her while you half drowned Ban with her hand on your face.

"I'm talking to the Majora's Mask guy, why?" she said looking up at you. Ban tackled you but, you quickly put her in an wrist hold. "That game is corrupted so when you get to the statue and the music goes backward turn it off.

She nodded and went back to playing the game.

___Time Skip___

It was about 12:30pm and all three of you are on bikes, yours was in front of your house after you encounter the man in the tux.You led the twins to your normal off-road path that you normally take. Bee riding in your Dirt Bike and Ban driving there car that they came in. You told them about the eyeless man and how he tried to attack your Aunt in the middle of the night. 

They looked at you and smirked

No 

One

Messes 

With 

The 

(L/n)'s

With 

Out 

Murder

Involved