File:8

"Damn it!" You threw your helmet towards the wet grass, making it bounce from such a harsh impact. The three of you have searched the woods for almost  4-5 hours past dusk and you still cant find at least ONE of those damn killers. 

    "It's like when I WANT to 'talk' to them, there no where but when I DON'T, there bloody every where!!" You pouted and slumped over the twins' trampoline. Ban patted your back while Bee went to put the bikes away in there garage. 

 Ban hopped on the edge of the tramp while you pulled yourself all the way on it, you closed your eyes and let out a frustrated groan. There was a shift on the other side of you and a skinny back laid on top your own. 

     "You need to stop smoking" Bee said in a monotone voice was she herd Ban's lighter flick to life. You folded your arms to rest your head on as your looked up at Ban while watching her light her cigar. You chuckled.

      "Tch, what was so funny that you made me lose?" Bee said a little upset that she lost her spot in the game and had to redo it again. 

"Its like were completely different people" Ban looked down at you with one of her eyebrows raised. "How? all three of use grew up in that damn government experimental orphanage or what ever that damn place its called. If it weren't for your Aunt we would be dead" she said huffing out some smoke.

"I meant it like you like smoking and Bee likes gaming and being anti-social as fuck, while i like alcohol"You said as you flipped over and sat up still looking at Ban. Bee lowers the gaming council and glared at your for probably moving. 

 "Say's the Cannibal whom is addicted to Hearts/eyes and drinking the blood from the victims body" Bee stated. You laughed as you threw your head back and showed your sharpening teeth. She cringed in disgust and turned back to the game. Ban  chuckled. "Besides, you know that those things dont effect us anymore thanks to those ass hats. Bee, you know Y/n can live off of normal food, she needs organs to survive". She turned to the two of us and smirked at me while glaring at her sister who cringed harder. "man, ya'll are making me hungry and I ate when we left!" You whined making the cigar lover laugh.

"want me to go set up a projector so we can sleep out on the tramp and watch movies?" Ban asked as she blew one last smoke before putting the cigar out and throwing it away. You nodded and Bee got up as well to get some pillows and blankets to put on the trampoline net and for something to sleep on.

Bee came out and set up the movies, made popcorn for herself and her grumpy sister as well as grabbing a small container of blood boxes and organs for you

Bee came out and set up the movies, made popcorn for herself and her grumpy sister as well as grabbing a small container of blood boxes and organs for you. Ban came out with a small cat bed and put there new little dwarf calico kitten on the pillow. His name was Tiger. The three of you stayed up watching movies as Tiger took turns on your lap for cuddles and pets.

 The three of you stayed up watching movies as Tiger took turns on your lap for cuddles and pets