Get Tf away from me before I scissor your dick off

OK I went on a nostalga trip the other day and wanna make a book(yes another) but i wanna know

Undertale (sans and witch au)

Bendy And the (quest for the) Ink Machine

Cuphead

---

"Child, It is time to get up"

A deep echo-y voice as you peeled your eyes open. Your surroundings were weird and the air was boiling hot, but it didn't seem to affect you in any way. Looking around to fully wake up, your were surrounded with pools of lava and rocky cliffs and a beautiful lava-fall. That..you were standing on the edge on. 

"So I'm in hell. Fuck yeah!" You cheered happily as a deep vibrating chuckle made you snap your attention to the person-er-thing. "Who are you?"

"I am 
Chernabog. Your Uncle..."He put bluntly. I blinked at him as he was an idiot who got electric brain fried. "Harhar churnabitch, I don't have any relatives other than my 'aunt' "He huffed at my response his glowing yellow eyes narrowed. The man was hiding in the shadows as if he wanted to be ratman?batman?whatever his name is. 

"I had a feeling you were going to say that." He shrank down to more of your size and came out of the shadows. 

'This bitch really looks like Akira from devilman Crybaby' you thought as he put his hand on your shoulder. 

"Look, I took your soul and didn't throw it in the lake of screams because I want to get back at my brother. He stole one of my faithful demons and marked him as his property. So, I'm going to do the same but with his daughter-er-son" 

My eye twitched a little. 

"Ok brainiack. One, I can't do shit because  I'm stuck in the one place that i'm meant to be and somewhat happy about it for the first time. Two, I don't even have a fucking body to your petty revenge on my worse than endeavor father" 

"Well that can be changed....."he said cockily. "one thing tho if you do" he hummed as he listened in on what you had to say

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" I need a dick...."