The Classified File: The Rake

When you got home you went over to (pet name) who was waiting for food that you gladly gave while making yourself something to eat and watch a couple of Transformer movies, before going into your room to change into some work clothes to work on your Kawasaki Ninja H2R that your Aunt got you on your 15 birthday.(pic up top ,color it as u like)After polishing and fixing a few gears, you put on your helmet and went out into the bike path in the forest. 

Speeding through the woods you noticed that the mansion that you went on its roof was no ware to be seen.  Shrugging it off as you thought you were in the wrong part of the forest and continued your drive. You started to play some (fav artist) and bobbing your head  and tapping your fingers to the beat. Stopping by a lake you hopped off your bike with your music still playing while you let the engine cool down a bit. 

Singing/Whistling to the song you leaned on the motored vehicle and looked up to only meet a skinny white face with empty black circles for eyes and  a crooked smile. The two of you just stared at each other for a while until ( least fav song) started to play so you turned your head to turn it off to only be able to duck out of the way of long ass claws that swung towards you. Kicking the thing away you jumped on your bike, started it up, and drove away with it chasing you.

Seeing a foggy area in the forest come in view gave you relief and speed faster. But, what you didn't see was an log that you were about to hit. Out of reflex you jumped on the seat and pulled the bike upwards and when it made contact with the log. You gripped the handles and slowed the speed with out thinking and crashed down on the foggy side. The creature on the sunny side staring at you not daring to go into the fog.IT looked up past you, screaming and ran away. 

" Are you alright child" a voice said behind you as you felt something wrap around you to pick you up and face the person. " Ya, Thanks Mr.Slender" you said panting and taking off the cracked helmet. He nodded, putting you down and watched you pick up your bike and tried to start it up. key word TRIED. " Would you like me to take you home child?" Slender asked politely. you nodded. Offering his hand you put your smaller on in his, and then poof your in front of your house. "h-how -?" you said but he interrupted you by waving you off and disappeared. You relized somthing.

"GIVE ME BACK ME BIKE!!!!!!! YOU FUCKER"