Reunion

Listening to ACDC- Rock'n Roll Train

The silence made my ears bleed and I shifted uncomfortably next to Ashley, with my head down. Someone had to say something.

"Where's Andy?" I asked.

Shit. Why did I ask that?

"He's coming soon." Ashley replied. Then continued saying, "You know he's not really mad at you. He's just going through tough times that's all."

I thought about that. Maybe he truly wasn't mad at me. Maybe i just met him at the wrong time in the wrong place. Yeah. I liked that idea better.

Then a knock came from the door. Footsteps could then be heard rushing to the door. Then the door opened.

"Well, it seems like he's here." Ashley said. Then faced me. "Dream I won't let him be mean to you. You're my cousin after all."

"Thanks." I said to Ashley and I genuinely meant it.

"Hey guys." Andy greeted us. I guess he hadn't seen me yet.

"Ooh...hey Dream..." he continued.

"...hi..." I mumbled.

An awkward silence filled the air, until Ashley broke it.

"Ok, while we are here all together, let's sort things out."

"Andy, why did you lash out on Dream when you first met?"

"HEY! Why me first?"

Ashley gave him a look.

"Ok fine. I was...I was just really...Ok, I dont know what I was doing. I guess it was just my anger lashing out on you. I guess I needed someone to take my anger out on and you were the first person there."

"Andy, you should've known better! You could've told us! We'd be here for you buddy."

"Yeah, I know. But I have a question for Dream. When I woke up, why we're you in bed with me?"

"Woah, before you get any thoughts, we had our clothes on when we woke up remember?"

"Yeah I guess so." He replied.

"Ok, the night before, you were really drunk and you thought I was... umm...Juliet." He averted his gaze away from me the moment I said her name. His face began to burn up he tried to hide it.

"Hey, Andy!" Jake called for him."Calm down. Take deep breaths."

"Yeah, thanks." Andy said. "Dream, I-I..."

"Yeah." I said.

"I-I can't believe you didn't stop yourself. If you knew I had just broken up, why did you go with it?"

"Woah, Woah, woah! Andy, deep breaths." Jake said walking over to him.

"I guess I wanted to make you happy. I didn't want to see you sad and I liked seeing you smile."

"But you didn't think about the consequences."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I didn't. " I said. "Look, I'm sorry."

He said nothing.

"Andy..." Jake muttered to him.

"I'm sorry too." Andy said, but I could tell he didn't mean it.

Andy

"I'm sorry, I said. But I didn't mean it.

I don't know why. But I didn't feel sorry. I should've but I didn't . Maybe I was still mad. Not at her. But at myself for being horrible and that just made me want to lash out at her more.

She looked so fragile, sitting there. Her blue eyes, big and innocent. Her long hair sliding down her shoulder. Her thin arms peeking out of her jumpe- wait a second. Her arms were really thin. Too thin. And I was pretty sure I could make out scars? She cut? Omg, it was because of me. Why else would she cut? I must've made her life miserable. She used to look up at me and I ruined everything. Guilt ate me up Inside. I didn't know who I was anymore..

"Andy. Andy." A soft voice called me back to reality. It was Dream. Hey, where had everyone gone?

As if reading my mind, she said, "Everyone has gone into the kitchen to eat. If you want to eat, you can go in."

She seemed to go towards the stairs then.

"What about you? Are you not going to eat?"

"No, I've already eaten." She answered back. But I knew she was lying.

In that moment, I just wanted to reach out for. To touch her shoulder and show her how truly sorry I was. But I didn't. I just watched her run up the stairs.

Then I thought I saw something trickle down her cheek, but she wiped it off.

No, I wouldn't let this happen. Quickly, I ran up after her and tried to find her room. With luck, I found it, but she wasn't there.

Then I knew where she was. Quietly, I ran to the bathroom and could faintly make out crying. The sound of clattering jolted me slightly. She was going to cut. Omg.

"Dream, are you ok?"

She took a while to reply. "Yes."

"No, I know you're not. Put down the blade and come out."

No reply.

"Dream, come on. "

Again no reply.

"Ok before you cut, I just want you to know that I am actually sorry. I was never angry at you I just needed someone to lash out on. I know it was very wrong of me. But I want to make it up to you. Please come out"

Still no reply. Then the door opened and her tiny body greeted me.

"You really mean that? " She asked.

I nodded. Then she did something Unexpectantly. She hugged me.

Then I did something Unexpectantly. I Hugged her back.

°•○°•○°•○°

So, I guess this is the last chapter from me, but fear not. @melissa_053 is going to take over the story for me. Yay!! So the story hasn't ended!! I'm in the middle of writing a different fan fic. It's not as good as this one, but I have ideas for that story and I know where it's headed. Sorry for not continuing this one for you, but I know I can't.

Goodbye everyone.

*Virtual hug*

Sammie xx