Home

Listening to Black Veil Brides-we stitch these wounds (the original one)

"We're here!" Jake said, dragging Andy in with help from CC.

The drugs were still having an effect but the doctors said it would wear off soon. Would he remember what happened in the hospital after the drugs wore off?

The house was big and spacious. It was amazing. After Ashley's pleading of me to come stay with them, seeing as i had no other place to stay, i decided to say yes. But, I had none of my clothes with me apart from the ones i was wearing so that was going to be a problem.

"Ok, so Jakes sharing a room with Ella; Jinxx is with Sammi; I think Andy's going to want to be alone so you can share a room with CC or me." Ashley said.

"I really dont mind." i said "I can sleep on the couch."

"No, thats unfair!" CC complained.

"Really, Its fine. I dont mind." i insisted.

"Juliet can be with me." Andy said, his voice sounded slurred.

"Juliet?" Ashley mouthed to me.

I just shrugged.

"Ok, you can sleep on the couch, but if there are any problems, just tell me." Ashley said.

"Yay, ok."

"Also, you can borrow Juliets clothes for the meantime."

"Thanks again."

"Really, its no problem."

"Its up in Andy's room. You'll have no problem finding it, because well, theres batman everywhere!"

"Ok, Ill go get it later!"

"Right then, Im just gonna get Andy up" Jinxx said. "Come on CC!You need to help! JEEZ!"

"And I'ma go raid the fridge." Ashley said.

"No! Ashley, dont take my ice cream! Its mine! Dont take it!" Jake screamed running after him.

Sooo...it was just me, then. All alone in the big living room. By myself. No-one with me. Just. Me.

************************************

Time had passed and i had just finished exploring the house. Man, it was big. I didnt know what else to do, so i went upstairs to go look for juliets clothes.

Wow, it really wasnt that hard to find Andy's room because Ashley was right. It was covered in batman things. Wherever, you turned BAM,there was batman. It was weird....

Andy was laying on his bed looking up at the -guess what?- a batman covered ceiling. Yep! A batman ceiling!

I tried to not look in his direction but i could feel him glaring at me as i made my way towards the mound of clothes in the corner of the room.

"Juliettttttttttttt....." he said.

I ingnored him, pretending I didn't hear it. He'd thank me later.

"Why are you ignoring me?" he whimpered.

I turned around so my back was to him as i once again ignored him.

I picked up juliets clothes to take to the living room, before i felt arms wrap around my waist. Omg , that scared me. One moment he was on his bed, the next moment he was behind me. I didnt even hear him come up to me.

"Do you hate me?" he asked, resting his chin on head.

No i didnt hate him. But this was so wrong and he'd hate me for it. I gently pushed him away and turned around before i felt warm lips connect with mine. Quickly, I pulled away.

Then he started to whimper again.

"You do hate me." he said going to his bed to lie on it.

Ok, I know Juliet broke his heart, but i couldnt do that to him. It was the drugs talking, not him. So i walked over to him and said,

"No, i dont hate you." he sat upright to listen to me and stared at me with those beautiful blue eyes. Damn his blue eyes. I sat by him on the bed and continued "you should know that im not who you think i am. Im not ju-"

I couldnt finish though, because he connected his lips with mine again. Obviously what i had just said did not affect him. He tugged and bit at my lip, asking for entrance, but i denied. He did it again and this time, i gave in, letting him in. It felt good but I knew it was so wrong.

"Andy..." i murmured breaking the kiss. "I cant do this"

He crawled away then rest his head on my shoulder.

"Ok, but I love you Juliet."

I said nothing and just stayed still.

"Say you love me. Say it!" he whimpered and looked at me with teary eyes.

"I...I love you."

He smiled then. I looked down at my watch to find out that the time was 10:45.

"I should probably go to sleep now." i said.

"No!!! Stay!!!" he shouted "I dont like the dark." he then whispered.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me closer to him, so we were now side by side on the bed. I couldnt move because his grip was so tight and his head was still on my shoulder.

"please" he pleaded gazing into my eyes.

I gave in "O...okay." then he pulled the covers over him but still grabbed my arm with his free hand. He rested his head on my shoulder once again and then i guess we both fell asleep.

************************************

Quickly, I awoke and looked beside me. Andy was fast asleep and i was glad he hadn't woken up yet. I just sat upright on the bed for a while, wiping the sleep from my eyes. Then, i sighed. I finally slept last night without nightmares, but i knew that that was never going to happen again. A pain flared in my arms so i pulled up the sleeves to look at the bruises and scars. They werent going to fade anytime soon. I sighed again, then pulled down the sleeves.

"Omg, what the...." a voice said beside me.

I stared at him with my mouth wide open-I really didnt know what to say.

"Dafuq are you doing here? Youre not Julie-" I guess it mustve dawned on him then that hed broken up with Juliet. He faced away from me as soon as he said her name. Tears cascaded down his face at once and he started to sob so much. His face had gone completely red.

"Andy! Its not what youre thinking!! We didnt-"

"Go away! Just go away!" He screamed, throwing a pillow at me. "Get. The. Fuck. Out . My . Life."

Then I started to leave, taking juliets clothes with me.

"Youre not taking that! Go find your own clothes!" He screamed snatching it off me.

I burst out the door then, not looking behind. To make things worse, Jake Ashley, CC and Jinxx were right by the door. They mustve heard it.

"Bad idea sleeping with him." Jinxx said shaking his head.

"Yeah, right after he'd broken up with Juliet too. " Jake added.

Wow, that made me feel so much better.

"I. Did. Not. Sleep . With. Him." i said sternly, walking away.

"righttttttttt..." i heard Ashley say behind me.

What a great start.

********************************

Im so sorry it took quite a while to upload!!!! :( But at least ive got it up now :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please like, vote or share!!!!