Family Time

Listening to Falling In Reverse- The Drug In Me Is You

Quick A/N In this book, as I've said before, I'm gonna change the ages around a bit. Dream will be 17 and Andy will be 20. Also this would take place a couple of months after wretched and divine had been released.

After I organised my room and put all my stuff away, I went downstairs into the kitchen to where my auntie was cooking. I thought it was going to be awkward talking to her but in fact it wasn't . I felt as if we've known each other for a long time.

As I entered the kitchen, the smell of fresh, home cooked pizza hit me. Mmmmmm...She knew me well.

"Hello Dream." My aunt greeted me

"Hey" I said back.

"I made pizza, I thought you might like it!" She smiled taking it out of the oven.

"Yes! OMG. Pizza is life." I said, a little too eagerly.

"Haha. Well it's ready now!!"

"Yay."

"So," she started whilst cutting the pizza.

"Yeah.."

"We have a lot to catch up on."

"Yeah.Where do I begin?"

**************************

Hours and hours went by as I spoke about how I was abused by my mum and how I always got bullied at school. Her face was a look of guilt and shock as I told her about my experiences.

"Honey, I never knew. I'm so sorr-"

"Don't apologise. It's not your fault. "

"No, it is. I should've been there for you."

I looked up from the floor and gazed into her green eyes. You could tell that she was close to tears.

"Why weren't you?" I asked quietly, almost a whisper.

Tears were about to cascade down my cheek but I wouldn't let it fall.

"Your mum and I. ..W..we had an argument. She thought...." she sighed "...nevermind."

"No tell me. Please. "

"She thought I was a horrible person and that my child was a bad influence."

"Wait. You have a child?! How could I not know this?!!" I asked,  very angry.

"He's never home and besides, I hardly ever saw you remember. And you never came to visit. "

"You could've told me you had a child."

"Well your mum thinks he's a bad person anyway and wouldn't want you to see him. Or me."

"B...but she can't make decisions for me. For gods sake, I'm 17 years old!!

"I know. I know but she is still your mother. "

"Why does she hate you so much?"

"I told her that she wasn't a good parent and that she should stop drinking. I was just giving her advice but...it angered her."

"Well you got the part about not being a good parent right. And anyway you were just being honest with her."

"Yeah, but I didn't mean to make her hate me. And I also didn't want to make her stop you from seeing me."

I sighed. "It's okay. At least we're together now."

"Yes."

"And also, I've got to meet your child. "