Pain

Listening to Sleeping With Sirens-If you Can't hang.

I drowned out the noises in the classroom and focused on the faint ticking of the clock. I stared eagerly at it and couldn't avert my gaze. Finally, 30 seconds until the end of the day.

As soon as the bell rang, I had to hurry out the school as fast i could. Hopefully this time, Maria and those stuck up bitches she called her friends wouldn't get to me. Hopefully, I'd be able to avoid it this time.

5, 4, 3, 2 and...

Ring Ring Ring

"Alright class, you can go now." The teacher boomed.

My bag was already packed and I already had on my bvb rebel jacket, so I rushed out as soon as i heard the bell. Fast walking through the corridor, I slipped in my earphones and turned on my music. 'The legacy' by Black Veil Brides came on- I loved that song. Quietly I hummed the tune as I paced out the school gate.

I was nearly home, when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey! Emo whore!"

I didn't turn around, pretending I hadn't  heard it and turn up the music louder. I also quickened my pace trying to escape. Coincidentally, the lyrics that had just came on were,

Run ( run, run) Never look back!

A violent thud from behind caused my earbuds to slip out.

"Ignoring us was a big BIG mistake." Maria snickers. Behind her stood her 'friends', Jessica and Diane. Really, they were just sheep. They followed her around, copied what she wore and even got a nose job to make their noses look like hers. If anyone was a whore, then it was them.

Before, I could say anything, her fist slammed into my face and I could feel something warm trickle down my face. Then i felt it again, but this time in my stomach. At that moment, I felt like i was going to throw up. But there would be nothing to throw up anyway, because i was never given food. I always just ate whatever i could find.

"What have i ever done to you?" I said in between breaths, clenching my stomach.

"You were born." She whispered. Then everything turned black.

Through the blur, I could make out Maria and her friends laughing as they walked away.

************************************

My eyes slowly peeled opened but all I saw was darkness. Nothing but black. I knew i was still in the streets though.

My earbuds were loose and dangling over my shoulders. Funnily, the music was still playing, so i switched it off.

I tried getting up to my feet but fell down and landed quite hard. I felt dizzy and looked at my watch to read the time. It was 10:54 pm. Shit.

'Dont think. Just do.' I said to myself and forced myself to stand up, blocking out the pain. The streets were empty and there was no-one in sight. Limping, I hurried to the house and quietly snuck in. I had just made it up the stairs when a croaky voice boomed from infront.

"And where have you been?" My mum slurred. She was obviously drunk.

"I..I..-" I was cut off as she pushed me , walking away.

Tumbling down the stairs, I heard her say,

"You know what? I dont have time for your shit."

The wooden steps dug into me with each drop and I wished the pain would end. But this time I didnt black out. Something warm tickled my cheek as it trickled down. I clenched my stomach and examined the bruises on my body. I lifted up my jumper sleeve and saw that 2 of my cuts had opened, the fresh blood trickled down my arm.

I wanted to go away. To just leave this horrible place, but where would I go? There was no where else. Then, breathless and in a tremendous amount of pain, I stood up slowly.

'Block the pain ' i thought.

Being more careful, i limped to my room, making sure I locked the door behind me , and hurried to my bed, reaching for a small storage box underneath. Quickly and quite violently, I angrily teared it open, snatching the sharp small blade.

I felt the coldness against my skin. Questions paced around my head? Should I do it?

My mind was made up and nothing could change it. Slowly i dragged the blade accross my wrist, letting the warm blood flow out. I deserved this pain.

Then, i put the blade back in the box and tucked it under my bed. I bandanged my arm in the bathroom and then walked back to my bed.

Music. Music was what i needed at the moment. Sliding my phone out of my pocket, I came to find out that the screen had cracked just a bit. Please switch on. Please.

Yes. It had switched on. Quickly, i plugged in my earphones and put on the music at full volume. Lost it all by bvb came on.

I was lost in Andys beautiful singing and the amazing sound the band made altogether. I forgot everything that had just happened and focused on the words. Warm tears streamed down my face. It was pure perfection. I couldnt wait for the concert in a couple of days. I'd been saving up whatever money I'd got just for this and I knew it was worth it.

Sliding my hand under my pillow, I retrieved the ticket and stared at it. I couldn't believe that in two days, Id see BVB live. I then slipped the tickets back under the bed and after that, I mustve dozed off.

************************************So that's the first chapter !! l know it was quite bad, but I hope you like it anyway. Also, the ages are gonna be a bit different in this book. Don't forget to like, vote and share! Ooh, and i cant put the link to the music on atm, BUT I SHALL SOON SO FEAR NOT, DEAR HUMANS.

*Virtual hug*

Sammie

P.S i shall give you a virtual hug whether you like it or not each chapter!! MWAHAHAHA!