Stalker( queen)(2)

Jungkook was hurt he was standing infront of door holding juice glass which made specially for taehyung with love but hearing taehyung jungkook wanted to go and slap him and say who he is to taehyung but he couldn't he was tied by a Promise.
He wiped his tears and kept the juice and tae's cloths on bed and left the room before glancing the washroom door.
Jungkook reached the main gate and called taxi and left for his work. Taehyung came out from the bathroom and saw cloths and breakfast is kept there. He weared his cloths ate breakfast then he found a note on tabel he took and read it.

In note 
 I am visiting my parents grave  .   Don't need of dropping me . I will be in  meeting on time.     
   Your unwanted husband

Taehyung kept that note aside and picked his phone and wallet and left the room . When he opened the main door he saw again a  flower bouquet on front he took it and found a note in it he read it which made him feel anger raising in him

In note
Good morning love . Looking hot in black I wish I could hug you  but I am not lucky but don't worry very fast I will be the one who will be with you for eternity.
                                    Your stalker

Taehyung teared the note and throwed the bouquet and got in his car( he doesn't like bodyguard behind him everyday so he only drives )
He took his phone and called someone.
Taehyung: hello did you got information about my stalker
?: No tae u think the stalker is so intelligent he had not left any clue and hint
Taehyung: hobi hyung find fast who has guts to stalk me .
Jhope: I will tae don't worry
Taehyung: I am not worried hyung I am frustrated everyday sending notes and flowers and fucking cheesy lines is frustrating me other side jungkook whom I don't know what do .
Jhope: tae what Jungkook done to you
Taehyung: I don't hyung I feel strange with him like I know him before and he is not what he shows
Jhope: what you are saying tae
Taehyung: I also don't know hyung . Just find the stalker
Jhope: ok tae .
Taehyung cutted the call and starts the car left for his company.

Somewhere in Seoul
??: Your crazy queen
??: Not more then him Sana
Sana: yeah yeah I know both are crazy
??: You know I love him like anything
Sana: yeah I know I am feeling bad for that bunny boy
??: Really your feeling bad for him that so sweet of you ( while loughing)
Sana: shut up . And don't forget we have meeting were everyone will be there including your love .so are you coming
??: Na you know I don't want  people to know  who is queen that easily. First he will find me then everyone will know.
Sana: you could wear mask tho
??: Who is the boss me or you do what I say
Sana: han don't get hyper
??: Shut up
Sana: hobi is trying his best find you  I think he will get some information. He is so intelligent.
??: Aww praising your boyfriend infront me Han . ( Guys if you want you can imagine your name I used sana) but your right he will find a information but not full just a name which will make taehyung more confused.
Sana: what's your plan by the way
??: I never says my plan to anyone.
Sana: yeah whatever. Then who will go to the meeting.
??: You will go . Because I have something which you should give to taehyung.
Sana: ok ( sana left the place)
??: I miss your sweet voice love .  You know I don't like staying away from you . You made me just like you ruthless and cruel mafia  . I am giving you a hint to find me . Find me fast love I can't wait to hug you and kiss you .

___________________________________
Who is queen? Why taehyung finds jungkook strange?
Thanks for reading ❤️
Stay healthy 🤍
Your author
Anu...