promise(24)

Time skip

Jungkook was packing his bag and something got his eyes he picked it up and saw it was picture of small boy who was 3 years old  
Jungkook: bub please forgive your papa I couldn't save you from bad people sorry bub please come back to papa you know your dada also forget about papa I have only namjin and yoonmin hyungs now but I can't accept them to be with me whenever I want please come back to papa , papa will bring lot of strawberry and we will together make dada remember us han  please come back.
Sana: koo
Jungkook: hey sana come
See champ it's Sana unni .
See sana he is my bub Kim Taegguk
Sana took the photo from his hand and her eyes also became teary.
Sana: she is so cruel koo she killed this innocent soul she deserves the worst punishment.
Jungkook: I know right . Don't worry bub Papa will punish that bad lady and after that I will also come to you.
Sana: koo what are you speaking
Jungkook: I talked with doctor Sana she said there is only 30% chance that taehyung will get his memory back .
And if we force to tregar the memories it may cause him problems so I don't want him to feel hurt sana .
You know there was some hope but now I lost that hope also.
Sana: koo don't please don't became like this again . Koo you made yourself strong on this 5years and now your loosing the hopes koo ,there are 30% chances that he will remember you so please don't be like this .
Jungkook: hmm
Sana: what hmm go and get ready otherwise that bitch will come first and she will try to be with your taehyung.
Jungkook: as if I leave her to be with my tae
Sana: see here comes sassy queen
Now go
Jungkook went inside the washroom living sana who took Taegguk picture and smilled seeing it
Sana: gguk I will make your papa and dada together if it cost my life also I don't care, but I will make them together it's a promise gguk.

Sana's pov
Jungkook don't worry I will make sure that nara will be away from taehyung. And I am 100% sure after coming from switz taehyung will remember 50% of his memories.

___________________
Thanks for reading ❤️❤️
Stay healthy 🤍🤍
Your author
Anu...