Sad day (23)

Taehyung was petiontly waiting for jungkook's arrival it has been more than 5days jungkook was put his site . Jungkook used to go to his parents house were he gets lil mind of peace.

Authors pov
taehyung thinks like that but jungkook stays in his parents house
because it is a week when his parents and his son get killed he stays in his house in search of comfortness which taehyung can't give him now because he doesn't remember him.
But today taehyung called jungkook saying he has important thing to discuss and with heavy heart jungkook agreed it .

Taehyung's pov
Today I called jungkook and he didn't received it but after trying many times he received it and said hello but his voice was not proper he was sounding like he was  hurt,  his voice was carrying a pain which made my  heart feel a strange sadness I asked jungkook to come to his office and jungkook sighed and said he will come . But his voice was sounding like he cried whole night. Why my heart is hurting thinking of his tears.

His thoughts of  chain was broken by knock on his door he thought it was jungkook and said come in but the person who entered the office was not jungkook it was nara then he remembered how his mother said nara will also come with them to switzerland has her exams are finished and she has holiday.
Nara: hello tae
Taehyung: hello (taehyung said with uninterested tone)
Nara: how are you fine
Taehyung: fine
Taehyung said while glancing towards the door
Nara: are you waiting for someone
Taehyung: it doesn't concern you
Nara got embraced hearing this but continued talk .
Nara: how I am looking taehyung
Taehyung turned and saw her which made him feel discusted she was wearing revealing drees and taehyung made wtf face.
Taehyung: don't you think it's too revealing for you to wear this at work.
I know it's your choice but this not club were you wear this kind of cloths
I am not judging you but it's too much revealing.
Nara was in peak of embracement she scolded herself for asking this question.
Nara: oh it's just I am used of wearing this kind of dress
Taehyung: yeah
Then taehyung saw jungkook coming but his face formed frown when he noticed jungkook was looking gloomy. 
Jungkook enterd the office room stood Infront of taehyung.
Jungkook: yes mr.kim you called me urgently.
Taehyung: are you fine
Jungkook wanted to say
I am not taehyung. I want to hug you and cry my heart out.
But he nodded his head in yes
Jungkook: yes I am fine. It's just I slept late . But why you called me mr.kim

Taehyung's pov
Why it's suddenly feeling strange hearing him call me mr.kim he is calling me this from 2 years but now why it feels strange.
He was busy in thought that he didn't noticed jungkook who was sad a time ago now sending murderous glare to nara who was checking out taehyung.

Jungkook: mr.kim who is she
Taehyung: she is my mother's bestfreinds daughter.
Jungkook: oh
Taehyung: ms.nara can you leave now I want to have conservation with my husband
Which made jungkook heart flutter.
Nara left the room
Taehyung: jungkook are seriously fine
Jungkook: I am fine mr.kim
Taehyung: hmm . So I called you because we are going to switzerland for a deal and your coming with me so get ready tomorrow I will come pick you up.
Jungkook: tommarrow
Taehyung: yes is there any problem
Jungkook: nothing I will come
Taehyung: you can go now .
____________________
I am writing this between my study hour
I have physics exam tommarrow and I just studied few derivation .
Thanks for reading ❤️❤️
Stay healthy 🤍🤍
Your author
Anu.....