Chapter 7

Eir Pov

It had happened so fast, first I was healing Clint, next I was shot in the back knocking me over onto the ground grabbing my shoulder as my face cringed in pain, a shout left my mouth from the force of colliding with the ground as I was shot again in my abdomen.

"EIR" a shout came from behind me as I lay on the floor in pain 'what just happened? Who shot me? Where's Loki?' These were all the thoughts running through my head as I tried to look around. "GET AWAY FROM HER" someone yelled I couldn't pinpoint who my vision is hazy from blood loss 'who's touching me' that was my last thought before I blacked out.

3rd Pov

'This can't be happening' he couldn't believe it this should not be happening his beloved Eir was taken by some mere mortals, " How dare they, HOW DARE THEY TAKE MY WIFE" yelled Loki so mad that he didn't realise that he was crushing the wall next to him. Hydra had taken Eir away during the confusion of the fight while they were distracting the Avengers slowly separating her from them without drawing suspicion from the superheros, Loki was right now being held by Thor so he didn't run aimlessly after Hydra.

"Let go of me brother I need to save her she was injured and in pain I cannot let then have her, she needs me!" Loki snapped at Thor wanting to run straight after those scum mortals who dare touch his queen. "Enough brother we do not know where they have taken Lady Eir so you would only be wasting precious time chasing their shadow," Thor pointed out trying to talk some sense into his brother.

Eir Pov

The first thing that hit me was the pain in my shoulder from the wound that had been left untreated "good your awake now we can finally start our playtime" an amused voice said it seemed they were right next to me I try to turn my head, but it seems something is stopping me. "Ah don't try that we have locked your head into place to make sure you struggle too much, '' he said with a slight smirk in his voice making me think he was thoroughly enjoying the panic I was currently feeling.

"Who are you? What do you want from me!" I said in a rushed tone trying to see who was talking all the struggling I was doing was for nothing though as the man just chuckled and ignored what I had said, suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my arm as what I can guess is a needle had been inserted not injecting something thankful but taking my blood.

"You know it was hard to get to you, we watched you waiting for an opportunity, but your husband got in the way many times by sticking to you like gum on the bottom of a shoe... how annoying. *sigh* Well it doesn't matter now Hydra always gets what it wants and here you are our little savoir" He paused speaking as if he was pondering whether to say the rest not even a second went by a face finally came into my view, he a normal middle aged man nothing too prominent about him other than the scar he had that ran along the width of his forehead.

"Anyway let's not get too distracted from the task at hand, you see we need someone like you... someone with the ability to heal our troops to keep them going it's been hard on our organisation because of those blasted Avengers and there constant meddling with our plans so we thought why not even the field a little."

When he said that the most vile smirk came onto his face it scared me. I didn't want to know what he was thinking about, but I knew he would tell me as he continued in both talking and stabbing another needle into my arm taking more blood.

"Hydra needs the power of a God. It's unfair that the Avengers get three, but one that can heal any injuries they get in seconds that's the worst advantage they could get. So we took away that advantage to even the playing field in our little dance of life and death." He leans closer to my face I can feel his breath in my ear he whispered to me.

"So we took their healer and took her blood to analyse and replicate her power not only that we broke her so that even if they got her back the field would still be even!" When he had finished he was laughing hysterically. I couldn't help, but pale at the sound.

"We're going to have soooooo much fun together. I'm going to get to play with you as much as I want... *Serious tone* so don't break too quickly" I couldn't comprehend what he said before he plunged another needle into my arm this time with a sickly murky colored liquid in it.

He slowly began to push the plunger and as the vile liquid went in a explosive pain began to burn through my vein circulating my whole body making everything a blur my ears started ringing with white noise drowning out my screams and the man's laughter, I don't know how long this was going to last for I hoped to pass out, but every time I seemed close to it he would inject more of that ghastly substance.

*Time skip*

'It hurts, I'm in agony... Loki, where are you?' my thoughts are jumbled as the never ending pain calmed down finally as what seemed like years my body felt like it had been torn from the inside out; my voice shot as hours of screaming had broke it, my eyes still blurry after crying for so long only producing blood after awhile and finally my mind silenced only three thoughts running through it.

"Ah my little bunny, it's been wonderful playing with you, but for now it's time to rest. We will continue our game tomorrow" He said in a sadistic tone as he walked towards a door on my left when he left through the door some Hydra agents came in after him and released my limbs from the table. Not missing a beat they didn't give a chance to stand up they grabbed my arm and dragged me out this torture room through a barren hall to a dingy cell, throwing my body into it without much care.

I tried to stand up and look around but I was too weak after what had happened. The man with the scar was unhinged. He could not be sane all the time. I was crying in agony. He was laughing and smiling like a child given a new toy. " I won't last long darling where are you?" I say in a whisper barely audible as tears run down my face 'Loki please save me.'