Chapter 5

A/N hi long time this note will be short if any of you were wondering her name is pronounced as 'air'.

Eir POV

I woke up to a warmth next to me, I knew this warmth is always lukewarm, not too hot and not too cold, that is what Loki is always like around me, not too harsh and not too overly loving. Opening my eyes letting the blur give way to a clear view of him sleeping peacefully next to me smiling to myself. I reach forward to gently stroke his cheek.

"I love you more than you could ever know" I whisper to him while I run my fingers through his hair content in watching his face relax as I do, but these moments never last long enough as I hear him stirring awake "Good morning, my love did you sleep well?" I speak gently to him as he opens his eyes smiling upon hearing my voice "I did my sweet, I always do when you are near me" Loki says with a hint of mischief in his eyes.

Feeling a arm snake around my waist pulling me into his chest breathing in his minty scent before relaxing into his gentle warmth "Love we need to get up soon or your brother will come barging in" I whisper into him, hearing a disgruntled sigh of acknowledgement before feeling his arm leave my waist and grabs the side of the bed pulling himself up.

Watching my dear leave the room I sigh in content then proceed to get up myself and follow into the bathroom after him, when I got in I grabbed my toothbrush and proceeded to brush my teeth.

After doing the rest of my morning routine we both walked to the lift to go down to the main living room, 'I wonder who's turn it is to cook breakfast. I hope it's the captain he makes wonderful food.' I start thinking as we descend " Loki what are we doing today?" I question while leaning into his side.

"We are spending time together today my love, I have talked to the director about letting us go sightseeing. What do you think?" Loki speaks softly while looping his right arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"Sounds amazing my love I can't believe we get to go out" I said while I kissed his cheek giddily more excited then I have been in ages.

We stood in the lift in our own world not realising the lift had opened and the people in the living room where staring at us with stunned looks not quite believing what they where seeing right now Loki the God of Mischief being so lovey dovey it almost made some of them sick (mainly Tony).

"Yo couple of the year we can see and hear you" Tony states while holding his hand over his mouth faking his disgust finally getting us to break out of our own world and notice the avengers sitting on the sofas with breakfast.

My face went bright red as I couldn't look any of them in the eye, completely embarrassed about what they just saw, turning to see if Loki felt the same but he just had this unimpressed look on his face. He proceeded to completely ignore them and walked me to the kitchen counter pulling out the chair for me to sit, saying a quiet thank you to him while he went to make some breakfast for us both.

"Hey, reindeer games I heard you and the princess are going on a date today." Tony says with a tinge of mischief in his tone while the avengers behind him just sighed knowing that pushing Loki's buttons was not a good idea.

I could only hope that Loki was in a good enough mood to ignore them further and not engage with him, so before anything could happen I spoke up "we are going sightseeing today Tony, Loki has asked permission from the director so we could spend the day together."

Tony did not expect me to say anything so he was a little lost on how to reply so Thor jumped in, "Sounds wonderful dear sister I hope your day goes well" he says in a loud jovial tone that he always has. "Yes I hope so too Thor" I gently say before my attention was back on Loki as he placed down my breakfast sitting down next to me, "my love I can't wait for it to be just you and me" he whispers to me while slowly eating his breakfast "me too dear, me too" I say softly back to him as I move closer to his side with a smile on my lips.

*Time skip*

(3rd person)

After breakfast they left to go on their sightseeing date, Loki wanted to show Eir a cinema first picking a random film to watch that would entertain them both (could not think of a film so whatever your favourite film is).

He planned this day out beforehand so nothing could go wrong and ruin one of his rare days with his wife, honestly he wished he could just spend all his time with her doing nothing but cuddling in bed looking at the content face she makes is the best thing he could possibly see.

Their day continued to a stroll in the park ignoring all the stairs they got from the random people as they walked by. They couldn't care less about them watching the ducks instead, Loki then led her towards a nice restaurant where they spent the rest of their time in a private room in the back.

This is only due to who they were and cause Loki stole Tony's card to pay for it, Loki's exact thoughts when he did this where 'it's not like he would notice what he did' and also Loki really didn't like Tony so he did not give a f*** about him. They were in their own world absorbed in their love for each other, failing to notice the danger lurking outside of it watching them plotting the right time to strike and ruin their world.

*Time skip*

Eir POV

We had just got back from our date and proceeded to go to our room 'I can't believe me and my husband got to spend all day together it's been so long I missed it just being me and him' I thought a smile pulling on my lips, "Loki I had a wonderful day today" I say out loud as we enter our room. "I'm glad you enjoyed it my love, but our day is not over yet " he whispers seductively in my ear making me blush red catching his meaning it was going to be a long and lovely night.

A/N I'm not too confident on doing a lemon so imma leave it to your imagination ;) I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment about what you thought.