Chapter 1

Narrator POV

Loki had been with the avengers a month, he had been distant and cold towards them playing the odd prank, causing mischief annoying everyone. Thor had been at his wits end and was contemplating calling her, she was only for extreme circumstances, but Loki had made him and the avenger want to throw him out of a window or lock him in his room for the rest of the time he is here.

Thor knew that those options where impossible so he might as well call the only person that can stop his mischief, his wife, even though Odin had forbid them seeing each other only under "special circumstances" will they be allowed to be together and Loki's behaviour was not helping the relationship between Loki and the avengers.

So all Thor could do is threaten Loki with his angry wife.

Thor's POV (It's short sorry for so many POV changes)

"Loki you must cease your current actions towards the avengers, you cannot go on missions if they do not trust you" I proclaimed to Loki as he was reading on the sofa, only getting the slightest reaction of a sigh out of him I start again.

"Loki, brother you cannot have your powers back till the humans trust you, with the amount of tricks you are playing on them especially the man of iron that is not going to happen anytime soon" I yell starting to get concerned I may have to summon her soon, as I was about to continue I heard footsteps coming from the lift, turning round to see the man of iron or Tony and Captain America or Steve enter the common area. "Ah good morning friends" I bellow out in greeting here and mumble 'good mornings' from both as they head towards the kitchen.

As they left I turn to Loki "brother I mean what I am saying, you do not want me to summon her because you are failing to follow out with your punishment" I threaten, getting a noticeably bigger reaction from him " you would not dare brother" Loki hissed back at me, which caused the two avengers in the kitchen to pay full attention now probably wondering who could get this big of a reaction out of my cold, unresponsive brother.

"Oh but I would brother, you have been here a month and not gotten any better..." taking a deep breath I continued "she would not be happy to see you moping about like this brother, she is still upset with you after what you did" I speak slowly knowing this was a sensitive subject.

Loki immediately stood up while making a knife appear, this caused the man of iron to react with a snarky comment seeing Loki riled up, "Oh who is this women, if she can get reindeer games this flustered I want to meet her" Tony proclaimed happily, while the Captain looked interested, but he was not going to push it.

Loki took a deep breath trying to calm down finally realising they were their, once I thought he had calmed down enough I spoke again "brother I will summon her now if you do not believe I will, she is the only one you will listen to" I finish walking to the lift to so I can call Heimdall to open the gate.

Eir POV

I was just healing someone when a soldier walked in announcing that I was to go to Midgard under the orders of Thor and Odin. I was shocked to say the least, I loved the idea of seeing my husband, but I am still upset with him. I wish he'd just told me what was wrong instead of dwelling on it on his own.

Finally breaking my chain of thought I got up and followed the guard to the Bifrost, when we got there Heimdall was waiting like always at his post watching, waiting. "Hello Heimdall, have things gotten so bad that they really need me to come and sort him out" "yes my lady he has been up to his tricks, causing problems, he does not listen to Thor" a moment of silence fell when I heard this I knew he would not cooperate with this punishment though I bit my tongue.

"I do not want to see my love in a cell "*sigh* well I suppose I should go, it's best not to keep them waiting" I speak in a gentle tone keeping my voice low to not show my excitement in seeing my love again. Heimdall nods in acknowledgement walking over and sheathing his sword to open the Bifrost, taking a deep breath I say goodbye and enter the Bifrost.

Narrators POV

Thor was waiting for Eir as she arrived exacting the Bifrost they both say their greetings "it is good to see you lady Eir, I do hope you are well" "it is good to see you too Thor I hope my husband has not been too much trouble" "Loki has been distant and cold toward everyone, not opening up to anyone here on Midgard I think bringing you here will change that" "I do hope so even on Asgard he did not want to spend time with anyone, but me" both of them sighed remembering how possessive Loki can get over his wife.

As they enter the Avengers tower they are greeted by all the avenger trying to work out who the new Asgardian is and why she was brought here to control Loki "my this is a grand greeting, I am Eir Goddess of healing and peace" Eir spoke softly towards the avengers waiting for them to introduce themselves, "my lady these are the avengers, Iron man, Captain America, Black widow, Hawkeye and Bruce banner the Hulk" Thor introduces them as they nod while greeting Eir as their names are said.

Happy with the introduction everyone gets to questioning Thor about why Eir was needed to control Loki, just as he was about to answer Loki appears in the lobby not expecting everyone to be there only for his surprise to get worse he notices the love of his life in front of the avengers.

A thick silence hit the room as Eir and Loki stared into each other's eyes seemingly having a conversation, only breaking as they both ran to embrace each other shocking the avengers and pulling a big smile onto Thor's face as they stared at the lovers.

"My love it has been to long" Loki spoke with such love "yes it has, but who's fault is that" she spoke in a all to calm voice it sent shivers up Loki's spine "I'm sorry my love I know you are upset with me, but please forgive me" he said bowing to his wife for forgiveness, this action shocking the spectators not having seen Loki act like this before.

"Okay I think someone needs to explain what is happening cause Reindeer games never acts like this, it's giving me goosebumps" Tony announced loudly breaking up the lovers moment earning a growl from Loki. "Oh Thor, you did not tell them... *sigh* I suppose that is to be expected, sorry I thought he would have told you" Eir exclaims.

"I'm Loki's wife, nice to meet you."