Chapter 11

A/N: Yo this is probs my last update for the year on this story imma try and update all my stories for anyone who reads my other ones but I'm only doing one more chapter for each before the new year so enjoy.

Loki POV

I couldn't help but worry for my lovely wife. She loved Bruce so why was she acting like he was a threat that needed to be taken out. My usually docile wife looked like she would kill him if he did not leave the room.

"Eir what are you talking about it's just Dr. Banner he is your friend" I say to try and appease her but she didn't seem to ease off at all, this wasn't her at all it seemed as if seeing Banner had flicked a switch in her head and it was not good. She was worked up like an animal backed into a corner ready to fight anything to get away.

"Dr. Banner I suggest you leave the room" I say to him without looking back just staring at my wife as she fixated on the door not taking any chances with this 'threat' still lingering I begin to walk back towards her hoping my presence would break the trance she was in.

"Eir honey could you look at me please" I speak softly at her as if she was a frightened animal which at the moment she basically was I don't know what they did to her, but it seems they have messed with her mind more then her physically.

Walking till I was right in front of her I kneel down so I am eye level with her blocking her sight from the door that seemed to snap her back from whatever trance she was in. "Loki... who was that? As soon as I saw him, something... a feeling of fear washed over me and I didn't want him here anymore" she explained, still sounding a little dazed from the experience.

"That was our friend darling. Do you not remember him?" I question though I'm afraid I already know the answer, this has to do with her stay with Hydra almost similar to the winter soldier though this was just a theory for now.

"I'm sorry Loki... I don't know no matter how hard I think my head just hurts so much... I can't" Eir whimpers out tears building up in her eyes. I pull her quickly into a hug. I hate seeing her like this and there's nothing I can do at the moment to help.

"Don't worry honey I'll sort this out, don't worry I'll fix this just rest for now please" after saying this I feel her relax into me seemingly letting her stress melt away.

"Loki please don't leave me" she pleads with me with what seemed to be the last of her strength before closing her eyes, moving my hands up to her head I stroke her hair calming myself down I stay with her cradling her against my chest feeling her slow, steady breaths.

*TIME SKIP* (20 mins later)

Locking the door after I left I made my way toward the living room area to see the team to try and understand what was happening. "Hey reindeer games we were waiting for you to show up, Bruce told us what happened" the Man of Iron spoke out rather seriously like he knew everything that just happened.

"It seems that my wife has been traumatised though from just one interaction I cannot say whether it extends to the whole team" I said unsure of the whole situation she showed no signs of any change talking to me so why would hydra do this? "I just don't understand what they were thinking if we say that she'll react to all of us like we're the enemy, what was their end goal? Why do this to her?" The Captain asks, wondering what was their end goal.

"I think what they wanted was to cut off our ability to be healed, let's think about it this way Eir is a goddess and her powers are primarily healing, if they stop her from healing us then they cripple us from acting rashly towards them." Bruce explains the most logical reason anyone could come up with this hit me like a bolt this would also explain another thing.

"If that's the case then it would explain why my wife doesn't react badly towards me while lashing out at you all, they don't need her to hate me if she hates you a lot I'm taken out of the game as soon as she was hurt, I won't leave her alone. So I'm out of commission till she is better one less God to fight." I say matter of facially finally understanding their motives for the atrocious actions they have taken against my love.

"*Sign*... We'll have to run a few tests to verify this, but I think you guys are right though first we'll have to see how she reacts to everyone whether her reaction changes depending on person as well as severity of how she acts towards us" Stark states in a tired voice feeding into the depressed atmosphere in the room.

I can help but worry for her this would be stressful for my love more mentally than physically I want to stay by her side and hold her throughout, but I don't want to see her like that again she was scared, angry, threatened even and no husband wants there wife feeling this way on purpose even if it is to help her...

Eir POV

After falling asleep I wake up a couple of hours later in the same room but there is no Loki this time to greet me, no warmth from his being. It's just so cold without him here "I don't want to be cold anymore" I whisper to myself staring at the door.

Why did I act that way earlier when that man didn't do anything to me? Loki said I knew him that we are friends, but I can't remember him taking a moment to think back. I remember the man Bruce's face I was familiar with just I couldn't think it was all black.

"I want to remember!" I state out loud trying to put effort into picturing his face when suddenly a sharp pain shot through my head, quickly I clutch my head curling into myself 'It hurts' whimpering out as the pain didn't seem to want to stop.

"Loki help it hurts please..." I can't help but let tears fall from my eyes as I curl into a tight ball on the bed 'why isn't he here my lovely husband he said he wouldn't leave me...' my brain seemed to scramble for answers but all I got back from it was pain.

"Please Loki... please I don't want to be cold..."