××Chapter 3××

Annie read the paper, seeing an interesting headline.

'RADIO KILLER CAUGHT, IDENTITY REVEALED TO BE...

ALASTOR VATORE.'

Anna felt tears threaten to fall from her eyes. She continued to read, the tears brimming the edge of her bottom eyelids.

'Vatore was put on death row, to be executed on May 13, 193X.'

Annie clasped a hand over her mouth. That was today. She always got the paper late. This was made a week ago. She rushed to get her coat and ran to the local prison. She then went to the execution room, pushing through the crowds and planting her hands against the glass panels.

"ALASTOR!!" Anna yelled, banging on the glass. She saw Alastor, strapped to an electric chair. Alastor looked up to see her, only to widen his eyes like saucers. She broke the glass, despite the officers warnings.

"Ma'am, step back! This is a dangerous-" The officers started, only to be cut off by Anna's screams.

"NO!! HE'S MY BROTHER, I CAN'T JUST LET HIM DIE LIKE THIS!!" Anna screeched, pushing them away. Once they pulled her back, they activated the chair and Alastor was killed immediately. Anna went silent. She was seeing red. She grabbed a gun from one of the officers and shot 2 of the five of them, only to be shot down immediately after.

The last thing she saw before her vision faded out was a police officer carrying her through the crowds.

Darkness.

Then pain.

Anna snapped open her eyes, seeing a bright red sky and a wide range of buildings. She ran around, trying to find her brother. She saw a deer demon and immediately saw her brother in him. She hugged him from behind only to pushed away. When Alastor realized that it was Annabella, he hugged her tighter than she had him.

"Sister, dear! How- why are you here?! This is hell! You should be up with the angels!!" He exclaimed. Anna giggled, telling the story of how she died.

"I swear the second that motherf^cker steps into this hellhole he'll be screaming for mercy."

×End of Chapter×