××Chapter 4××

×80 years later, modern day...×

{Anna will be stealing some of Alastor's lines in this}

Annabella stood behind Alastor as he knocked on the door of the tall hotel building. The door opened to reveal a short demon with blonde hair and rosy cheeks.

"Hel-" Her brother started, only to have the door slammed in his face. He put on an aggravated smile until the door opened again.

"-lo!" He continued, only to have the door slammed in his face again. Anna snickered a bit before he elbowed her in her arm.

"Owie!" She whispered playfully, rubbing her arm. Finally, the door opened again.

"May I speak now?" Alastor asked, looking down at the blonde demon.

"You may..-" She responded, only to be interrupted by Anna's overly-extroverted brother.

"Alastor, pleasure to be meeting you dearie, quite a pleasure! Excuse my sudden visit but I saw your fiasco on a picture show- I just couldn't resist- WHAT A PERFORMANCE!! Why, I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929!! .. So many orphans." Anna rolled her eyes at the last line and welcomed herseld into the hotel.

"Hello! It's truly a pleasure, the name's Annabella!" Anna said, shaking the blonde demon's hand. Then, a taller, but still relatively short demon with long white hair pointed a spear at Anna and Alastor. She mumbled something in Spanish and then looked up at the two.

"I know your game, and I'm not gonna let you hurt ANYONE here you pompous, cheesy, talk show shitlords!" She spoke, attempting to threaten Alastor. Anna held back a smile and stared down at a demon.

"It was actually just him who had a radio show, so..." Anna mumbled, assuming that was what the demon was referring to when she said "talk show", since neither of them had really seen a talk show before.

"Dear, if I wanted to hurt anyone here... I would've done so already." Alastor spoke calmly, his voice getting more static and his eyes transforming into radio dials.

"No, we're here because we want to help!" Anna cut in, pushing Alastor out of the way. The shorter demons seemed surprised. Probably because they didn't know their relationship. Alastor chuckled and took a standing spot next to Anna.

"Say what now?" Charlie asked. {I'm just gonna use their names cause I don't feel like writing out descriptions}

"Help!" Alastor continued from where Anna left off.

"Hello? Is this thing on? Testing! Testing!!" He chuckled, tapping his microphone until it's eye opened up.

"Well I heard you loud and clear!" It spoke as Alastor lowered it from his face.

"Um.. You want to help. With..?" Charlie spoke hesitantly. Alastor and Anna appeared behind the two demons.

"With this ridiculous thing you're trying to do! This hotel!!" Anna responded, lifting her arms into the air in a celebratory manner.

"We want to help you run it!" Alastor stated, shoving Anna away in a playful, sibling fighting way.

"Uh.. Why?" Charlie asked. Alastor and Anna chuckled.

"Why does anyone do anything? Sheer, absolute BOREDOM." The Vatore siblings spoke in unison.

"I've lacked inspiration for decades! My work became mundane, lacking focus.. Aimless!" Alastor spoke, resting his elbow on Vaggie's head before pushing her away.

"I've come to crave a NEW form of entertainment!" He finished his monologue.

"Does getting into a fistfight with a reporter count as entertainment..?" Charlie asked.