××Chapter 5××

"So.. You two are siblings?" Charlie asked.

"Yes! The Vatore siblings, Annabella, and Alastor! Pleased to meet you!" Alastor and Anna exclaimed in unison.

"Yes, you've introduced yourselves already. Anyways... I suppose you two want rooms?" She said, grabbing a set of keys.

"Oh, I suppose we should have rooms if we are to run this incompetent establishment. Two rooms, next to one another please!" Anna stated, holding out her hand for the keys. Charlie handed them to her and they were off to their rooms. Alastor's room was completely drenched in red. Like, this place was just awful on the eyes. Red walls with old pictures hung up, red silk bedding with a black metal frame and soft mattress, glossy dark wood dresser and night stands, and red mesh curtains. Meanwhile, with Annabella, her room had green walls with one brick accent wall, a fluffy white rug in the middle of the room, a nice bed with yellow and green sheets and a black metal frame, and light wood dresser and night stands.

{I'M SORRY I NEEDED LONG FILLER SCENES-}

As Alastor started running the hotel, Anna began getting to know the patrons. She walked around, welcoming people and tending to the bar from time to time when Husk was black out drunk.

"Husker, please try not to give me too much work to do. My brother is a handful enough." - Annabella, talking to Husk every 2-3 business days.

×A few years later...×

Annabella was working in the hotel's new restaurant when Alastor walked in.

"Al, I'm sure I can do this on my own. It's not that hard to make gumbo." Anna spoke, adding another bit of Tabasco sauce to the pot.

"Oh, I just came to taste test!" Alastor reassured.

"You're not adding venison, but you can try it." Anna said, handing Al a spoonful. His smile lowered a bit, but he fixed it before tasting the gumbo.

"Hmm... Needs more pepper. Then it'll be absolutely divine, my splendorous sister! I am proud to say I share a generation with you!!" Alastor boasted, walking away.

"Al. Speak normally around me." Anna added just before Alastor left, adding more pepper to the pot.

"Normally? Whatever do you mean?" The deer asked, turning to look at his sister.

"Your accent. I haven't heard it since the day we died." Anna mumbled, remembering the good old days.

"When we were human.. I suppose I could." Alastor spoke, letting his normal southern accent peak through in the last sentence.

"I'll be seeing you, Annie." He said, now with his full southern accent shining through his fake one.

×End of Chapter×