××Chapter 6××

Annie was helping Nifty clean around the hotel while Alastor... "Handled complaints". He needs to satiate his bloodlust somehow. Anyways, Angel Dust had grown quite curious about the two of them. Why did Annie have a southern accent and Alastor have a posh one? Was Annie a serial killer like her brother? {We, of course, know the answers to this but its whatever}

"So... Annie-" Angel started, only to be silenced by a wicked glare from Alastor.

"I mean, Annabella? I had some questions for ya, since I can't really ask Al." He spoke, sitting down on one of the velvet couches. Anna sat down next to him.

"If you and Alastor are siblings.. Why do you have a southern accent and he doesn't?" Angel asked, propping his feet up on Anna's lap. Anna pushed them away before responding.

"Well, we grew up in Louisiana. Al got his accent from our father, but he didn't have it naturally. He taught himself to talk that way." Anna replied, staring out of one of the lobby's windows.

"Alright. That's fair. Well, were you a serial killer like him?" Angel continued, dusting off his jacket.

"No, it was just Al. I killed a cop or two just before I died. During Alastor's execution, if I remember correctly." Annie spoke, looking back at her life before this. After a few minutes of silence, Annie got up and started towards the staircase.

"Wait, I wanna know more about your life, like, pre-hell?" Angel commented just before Annie left.

"Oh, alright. What's the harm in a few more questions?" Annie gave in, sitting back down.

"So.. Alastor is a momma's boy, correct?" Angel assumed, thinking back to a rumor he heard a few years back.

"Oh, yeah. 100%. I don't blame him, though. Our momma was amazing." Annie answered.

"We can surly elaborate on that couldn't we, Annie?" Alastor cut in, being his usual nosy self. He sat down and began telling stories about his and Ann's childhood.

"Oh, and he would always teach me whatever be learned in class. I wanted to be an engineer but SOMEBODY had to restrict my education. Ahem, Papa, ahem." Annie spoke, reminiscing of those times.

"Mhm. Let's not talk about that.. Oh, what's a good word for it?" Alastor pondered.

"Jackass?" Angel assumed.

"Yes! That! Let's get back to our mother-" Alastor was cut off by Annie.

"Momma!" She cut in.

".. Momma. Fine." Alastor grumbled.

"So, do ya think your mom would be down here? In hell? Sorry if that's offensive." Angel quickly added the last part quickly as he saw Alastor get a bit upset.

"No, of course not! She was amazing, a perfect angel!!" Annie stated.

"She didn't deserve sinner children such as ourselves." Alastor added.

"But if she was here, would you wanna find her?" Angel asked.

".. Yes."

×End of Chapter×

{I think you can tell where this is going...}