☆𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10☆

y/n pov

i probably passed out from lack of sleep, and illness from being away from him for too long. not wanting to worry him, i decide with saying,

"I accidentally didn't sleep, but its fine now!"

"1M A [[Number 1 rated salesman!]], I CAN TELL YOUR LYING."

well, that plan was out of the window. he'd probably talked to several people and monsters alike, so Spamton probably needed to at least learn the tells of lying. i still didn't want to fully admit it, i just felt uncomfortable to do so. i had no idea why, but just the thought of doing so made me feel weird. even so, with the face hes giving me, i dont have a choice to. responding completely truthfully this time,

"Alright, you caught me. I didn't sleep for a few days, and was getting sick due to the stupid soul bond. Happy?"

i didn't mean for it to come out so harsh, but i already didn't want to say anything. he looked a bit hurt about it, but nonetheless responded,

"[[Happiest]]. ARE Y0U DOING FINE NOW?"

"Truthfully, yeah. I feel like I just woke up from a nap, so I should be fine to get up."

after a bit of hesitation, he let me get up as long as he was around me. it was calming to know he cared this much, but it was also kind of annoying as he wouldnt leave my side. im not some princess at the top of the tower, i just want to be able to change my clothes without him being outside my door. walking out of my room in baggy pajamas, Spamton and i walked to the livingroom.

even though it was basic as i said before, there was at least a sofa and a used tv. yeah, i could waste my time here, i think to myself before sitting down on the couch. Spamton grabbed the remote and hopped onto the couch, turning it on. Almost all of it was fantastic, the culture and how darkners convey and express themselves are so different compared to the lightner world! We settled on some game shows, and I was playing against Spamton as we called out our answers.

he won, but that doesnt mean he'll win the rematch!

he won the rematch. unfair! it was completely due to me getting the questions wrong, but im a sore loser, so i said in a joking tone,

"Unfair! You won just because I havent seen TV in the darkner world!"

"[[You lost this game,]] BECAUSE Y0U [[suck]]"

Spamton said that in a joking way as well, but still he told me i suck! i stuck out my tongue at him as i fake pouted. Spamton laughed, as i crossed my arms. we calmed down and chose a different game show, this time it was trivia, and even though we competed again, we both failed. we lost, miserably. at least i could say that all of the questions were only for darkners, Spamtons just really bad at trivia apparently. 

as the night progressed we watched more tv, ate a bunch of snacks, and laughed too hard. there were chips bags and empty soda all around us, and even some ice cream containers too. i was laying down on the couch, with Spamton laying on top of me, asleep. it was pretty hard to keep my eyes open myself, the sugar high from the junk food wearing off. he was snoring, or well, i assume hes snoring. hes sounding out old tv commercials in his sleep, its.. pretty cute actually.

eyes closing, the warmth from both my soul and from Spamton comforting me. i never realized how much i missed hanging out with friends. luckily, this time i didnt have any hyper realistic dreams.

⋆ ˚。⋆༶•♛˚timeskip- 1 month˚♛•༶⋆。˚ ⋆

over the past month was a mix of hanging out with Spamton, doing some commissions from the Queen, and becoming friends with both Swatch and Tasque Manager. the apartment is more furnished now, there was actual signs of people living there now. embarrassingly, it turns out both Spamton and i are touch starved. that means things like cuddling or me holding Spamton were pretty normal. Spamton tried to hold me once in return, though with me being 5'9, and Spamton being 4'8, it didnt work out well.

i was talking to Tasque manager, as i just finished part of a new commission to the Queen and headed up when i bumped into her. the Tasques were rubbing up against my legs, but with their size, they came up to my upper waist. the lions were cute and all, but it was a bit annoying to have hair on the lower half of my body. i pet the Tasques, and their fluffy manes were comfortable to touch. i said my goodbyes and left the castle. 

the walk back was as calming as usual, the noises of the city was oddly calming to listen to as i took the path back to the apartment. the path i took stayed away from the roads, as the traffic was horrendous here and made it impossible to pass most times. when i got there, i unlocked the door and when i closed it behind me. i could only get 2 steps in the door when i suddenly got hugged from behind. i yelped, and Spamton said,

"[[Surprise Deals]] FOR HUGS!"

"Woah Spam! Its only been a few hours since youve last seen me, whats the occasion?"

"I [[Made a specil deal]] JUST F0R YOU!"

'deals' were usually a filler word for whatever he was trying to say. i nodded, and he took that as a 'go ahead'. grabbing my hand, he led me to his room, and as soon as i did, i took a look around to see-...

several blue eggs??

Spamton looked proud of this, and said,

"[[pipis]] ROOM"

"... What?"

"[[pipis]] ROOM!!"

still as confused as before, i gave him a simple thumbs up, not knowing what else to do. Spamton seemed happy about this, and grabbed one of the ones in the room, and gave it to me to hold. it was like any other egg, just discolored and larger. id compare it to a easter egg. i put the egg down and backed out of the room, i have no idea what a 'pepis' is, but im not going to get involved. his room is his room i guess.

i went to the kitchen to get some food, as work did make me hungry. i would just eat at the cafe but even though Swatch and i are friends, they still charge me full price- and that cafe is expensive! i opened the fridge, and grabbed out some food, the night progressing how it usually did for the past month. i laid down in my bed, tired already. it didnt take long for me to fall asleep, and my bed seemed comfier than usual.

sorry for lack of chapters lol, there should be several more updates to hopefully catch up tonight and tomorrow

so get ready for spam chapters, and theyre probably not going to be proofread lmao