1

time is still going on

time is still going on. tick tock tick tock tick...

I rubbed my red eyes and got up. Tears were still dripping from my eyes. I couldn't stop. I didn't know how.

At last I got to school with a "I don't care" face.

"Ningning, Ningning you're finally here!!" my friend Aya pulled my wrist annoyingly.

I turned my head away from her and scoffed. how can someone be so happy? disgusting.

I opened my locker and pretended that she didn't exist. "Come on, you haven't talked to me all day," Aya whined. I shrugged. It's early in the morning tho.

"ahhahahhhaha", I heard a loud pitched dolphin laugh across the hallway. Annoying. I pretended to ignore the annoying sound. Suddenly, a huge force came over me as a boy ran right through me in the hallway. I closed my eyes for the impact as I fell on the floor. Crash! Pain. Pain was spreading through my body.

"You ok?" I opened my eyes as I stared blankly at him. Our eyes flashed for a few second before I closed my eyes again. I didn't even bother to respond to his question as I glared at him and pushed him away from me that the boy stumbled from the enormous impact.  I then stomped loudly right to the nurse room. So clumsy, I thought, that he didn't even look where he was going before bumping me.

"Literally the worst the day ever," I mumbled with exasperation, not wanting anyone to hear me.

"Why, what happened," Aya appeared out of nowhere.

"Nothing," I whispered solemnly.

Aya slumped her shoulders: "Ughh, why won't you tell me I'm your best friend, I care about you and I'm worried."

"I don't care about me, myself or anyone else." I said with monotony.

She looked at me with heartwarming eyes and then walked away in attempt to give me some personal space. At least that negative remark rhymed.

Out of nowhere the rude boy I met this morning walked straight in front of me with a cupcake in his hand.

"What the hell do you want?" I called.

"Nothing, i'm just sorry for what i did to you this morning and here's a cupcake that i bought," He responded, with a "sorry" face.

I shook my head and fake-laughed, I took the cupcake and strode out of the classroom. I didn't even bother to thank him. As soon as I got out of the school guard's sight I found a bin and threw the cupcake into it with no second thought nor regret.

It was the time of the week where I ditched class. Again. I ran outside while no tears were left to cry but my mind was blocked by constant thoughts of demons pulling me, making me fall into a deep black hole. Finally, I calmed myself down a bit and took in all the fresh air before finding a tree and sitting down, wrapping my arms around my legs while leaning back on the tree. I gazed at the sky for awhile thinking about everything that happened in school as I led out a long sigh.

Time seemed to passed faster than Ningning thought as the sky slowly turned dark.

Shoot, I need to go home its almost time for dinner. Ningning knew she had to take a shortcut to get home on time before her mother calls the school and finds out that she ditched the whole day. She curses under her breath, not because she was scared her mom was going to scold her but because she had to walk through this dark alleyway that has been rumored to be a dangerous place to be in and mafia related things occur there, not like she's that afraid as others because she's not a human but a vampire herself.

Well, expect that she's half a vampire.

But I can definitely protect myself right? Well you never know what will happen in wattpad stories like this.