3

I swallowed my saliva

I swallowed my saliva. OMG he's talking, why would he say that tho.

"So why were you chasing me yesterday," he crossed his arms while scowled at me.

I shrugged, not bothered to reply to his comment.

This girl in front of me didn't even shudder when I gave her a death stare and when I asked her a question she didn't even respond. Interesting. Very interesting. It seems like she doesn't know who I am.

"That was an order, not some game," I chuckled.

"What do you expect, that I'm supposed to be following your orders? Oh your so sccarrry," she said sarcastically.

Anger was bubbling inside of me like a mad scientist as I took out my knife and held it close to her throat, smirking.

I flinched. So he actually wanted to kill me. Screw him, I'm not threatened. I grimaced at the sight of him smirking like that he had power. He then moved his head to my ear and whispered: "Do you want to die today?" It seemed more like a statement then a question. I shivered. Shit, maybe I am screwed.

I used my two hands to push him away, but he didn't budge at all. My eyes widened as I used my right leg to swing onto his hips. He fell onto the ground and winced. He then winked at me and said: "Aha, as expected. Now we're talking." He opened his arms as he got up but I was a second quicker and pushed him down using one arm. I growled like a monster as I was above him and punched his face. He dodged the hit and laughed. I rolled my eyes at him as I kicked him hard and let go of him.

"Be grateful that I'm not in the mood to fight or kill you just yet." I called while turning my back and walking away from his amazed face hidden behind the smile. I could sense it.

I know it.

I grabbed his shoulders as he attempted to kill me again. I swung around, pivoting my foot as I grabbed his leather jacket and shoved him on the ground with ease.

My heels clicked as I strolled with tranquility, flicked my hair and walked out of the eerie alleyway.

Haha, she definitely has some skills. At least above my expectations. Too bad I let her win this time. Let's see who's going to get killed, completely dead on the ground next time.

Little did she know, something is slowly crawling into her life like a snake.

OMG i'm so sorry guys this is so low quality writing and work so to make it up i drew chenle awhile back :)