2

Whoosh, whoosh

Whoosh, whoosh. The cold air blew on Ningning's skin as she walked stealthily into the alleyway. It was cold and dark.

"Oh my lord, it's free-freezing," I said, teeth clattering.

"Ahhh," I heard a loud pitched scream that echoed in my mind. I walked deeper into the alleyway, being hypnotized by a sound that I couldn't get off my mind.

"Help, please HELP!" The sound shrieked. I got more and more excited the closer I got to the sound. At this point my heart is racing. I have sworn I saw a black shadow run away as I saw the dead body in front of me. I ran towards the shadow, eager to find out what has just happened. I dashed towards the figure, getting closer and closer.

"Stop!" I cried. at last. The figure stopped running and turned back and stared at me. The eyes were black. Dark black. My eyes widened. Scary but I just crossed my arms.

"What are you doin-" Before I could finish my sentence he ran away. I was shocked. Did he just ignore me? How rude. Irked by the stranger, I decided to stop running after that dude. I ran my fingers into my hair as I got close to my destination and slogged into the house.

"Mom, I'm home!" I shouted into the kitchen. Hurriedly, I sprinted to my room and lied on the bed. The scene of the black eyes staring at me was imprinted on my mind. I was curious. Dead curious. I wanted to know more. Who was that person and what was he doing killing a young women. My mind stopped thinking when someone called my name. I jumped. Oh gosh calm yourself down it's probably nothing. I walked out of my room.

"Yes mom?"
"Dinners ready."

After dinner, I decided to go back to the alleyway. Stupid of me right? Yea, I know I know. I left the house as I grabbed my knife when the clock strikes at 12.

Ding!

My feet stepped on the chilly and hard ground of the alleyway. My mind imagined the black shadow again. It kept on appearing on my mind during dinner, almost disturbing me. It was one of the main reasons I decided to go back to the alleyway. To meet the person, whoever he or she is.

I wandered around the alleyway, looking suspicious. Suddenly, I heard quiet steps behind me. Immediately, I turned and saw the pitch-black eyes. He was attempting to kill me, at least that's what I thought. As I pulled my knife behind my back, he spoke.

"We meet again."

thank u for reading 🥰(sorry it's a bit short school just started)