5

That was so stupid of me! Ughhhh, why was he there to comfort me and why did I feel a wash of serenity when he hugged me

That was so stupid of me! Ughhhh, why was he there to comfort me and why did I feel a wash of serenity when he hugged me. I regret ever meeting him. I just wished that he was dead!

I opened the door to my house roughly as I stomped in.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing," I shook my head and smiled at my mother.

Oh, wait shoot! I forgot my book at school. Oh gosh, I swear I have the worst day ever today.

"Mom, I have to g-"

"Dinners ready!"

Guess I have to finish dinner before going back to school.

After dinner, I had to take a shortcut in the alleyway. I brought my gun and knife just in case I meet him. There's a 60.7491% of me meeting him due to my calculations. I sighed as I walked out of the alleyway. At least the only good thing about today was that I didn't meet him.

"Ningning, Ningning!" I decided to ignore the voice as I kept on walking.

I heard the footsteps behind me get faster and louder as I quickened my pace. I ran and turned right abruptly as I found a corner. My hands were touching the bone-chilling wall. I slightly moved my head out to see Chenle running right past me. I breathed out, relieved. After a few minutes of waiting till the sound of footsteps dissapear, I dashed to the gate of the school but sadly the school closed just 5 minute ago. I cursed in my mind. I went back home from the alleyway when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"What the fuck"

"Sorry"

"What are you doing here, it's dangerous."

"I could say the same with you."

I smacked my head. This guy couldn't get any dumber.

"Oh wait I know I met you two days ago here. Remember?"

"Oh shit, are you him?"

"Who's him?"

"The one who I fought with and won."

"Um- um," he trembled, "No-no NO!"

I crossed my arms and said: "I know a liar when I see and hear it. I don't want to fight with you today, please leave."

Whose the mysterious person?