When Original MC Meet Our MC

The Sapphire Palace is a palace that has became the residence of the Princes of Obelia for generations. In addition to a place to live, relax, play and study, there is also a private training ground for the Princes accompanied by an armory full of various weapons.

Bella, who's placed in that palace, felt like she is in the heaven when she saw the various Swords there. This is more than she had expected, considering that Bellatrix is a child that Claude neither expected nor wanted.

Two days after Bella was comfortably living there, Vera, the head maid of the Sapphire Palace, came with a schedule of what Bella had to study as a Princess. Starting from the most basic Etiquette, to Politics which she hates the most but is very important. History was quite interesting to her, because what she learned here was so different from her old world.

'But I want to formally learn magic and swordsmanship.'

Unlike most Elementalists, Bella can use Mana. Even if it was just to levitate things and disguise herself a bit, but it was quite useful for her survival so far apart from her Elemental Fire. And considering that the future enemies are very good at using curses, wouldn't it be better if she also studied Mana and magic?

Bella can also use swords, thanks to her old life and Mom showing her own swordmanship. And even though she had gotten used to the sword again in six months she's been chased by those assassins, but if she stopped now, her body would become awkward to hold a sword in the future.

'Don't be greedy, Bella. First, accept what has been given to you.'

And so began her real routine at the Sapphire Palace.

Bella's morning will start by running around the training field to keep her body fit, before finally taking a shower and having breakfast. 9 am to 1 pm is when the tutor would come to teach according to the day's schedule, after which she would have some free time. In the weekends, she will only have an Etiquette class which is only for one hour in the morning.

All is good, really. Bella even still has plenty of time to relax herself. Her study hours as a college student are more than this. So for now she can handle it.

It's just that, two weeks into her routine, Bella was hit by a sense of anxiety.

Used to living with constant vigilance makes it difficult for Bella to adapt to a life full of peace like this. Her mind was constantly on alert, and her body is overreacting to small, unexpected movements. All of this is tiring for her. And if she didn't do something to hone her skills, Bella would go crazy.

(Bella remembers that several years ago, when she first woke up in a new body and world, she also experienced the same thing. Always on alert, and became restless because her body became so weak and defenceless. That is why Bella scorched her yard at that time, because she was so desperate to summon something she could use as a tool to protect herself.

It took more than a year for Bella to calm down, and no longer attack people who startled her. Now the habit is back because those assassins are coming, and Bella isn't sure if she can break this habit this time.)

"Vera, why can't you remove that ward?" Bella complained.

"The ward can only be remove with explicit permission of His Majesty the Emperor himself, Princess." Vera explained patiently. "Also, it would be very dangerous for you to wield a weapon without someone to guide you properly."