Enter : Lucas (Finally You Damn Male Lead!)

The days passed, and the male lead still hadn't show up.

Athanasia is still lying unconscious on the Emperor's bed, and Bella still faithfully wait beside her.

Many magicians from all over the world were summoned to heal Athanasia, but not a single one of them knew how to heal the Youngest Princess of Obelia.

Claude was getting more and more restless as the time passed, and Bella heard that he almost cut the tongue off of a noble who couldn't keep his mouth shut if Felix weren't there to stop him.

Bella became worried. She knew that the magician would definitely come, but the problem was she didn't know when that person would come.

'Should I look for him?'

"How is it?" Claude asked the magician who was currently examined Athanasia's condition. She is a magician from Sycansia.

The magician shook her head with an apologetic expression. "I beg your pardon, Your Majesty. But Princess Athanasia's condition is very unique, and I admit that I am unable to heal her."

Claude looked like he wanted to destroy everything with that cold, flat face. So in order to avoid a potential war due to Claude accidentally injuring the Magician of the Foreign Kingdom in his anger, Bella stood up to deal with the problem before it happened.

"Thank you for your assistance, Madam Helga. Let me escort you to where the Carriage is."

Madam Helga nodded in understanding. Bella then offered her hand, which the magician of Sycansia took easily.

On their way to the place where the Carriage prepared by the Palace was located, Bella was able to see how Athanasia's condition affected the Palace.

The atmosphere became gloomy. There were no more bright smiles and laughter from their Princess Athanasia which usually echoed in the halls of the Palace. Bella felt that the colors in the Palace is darker, and the flowers in the garden are wilting.

'Or is it just my imaginations? Since when did I become this poetic?'

"Princess Athanasia's condition seems to effect greatly on the people in this Palace," Madam Helga commented, confirming that it wasn't just Bella's feelings.

"Indeed, you are right." Bella agreed. "Athanasia's presence made the whole Palace colorful. And now it all dims without her presence to brighten them."

Madam Helga hummed in understanding. A moment of silence greeted them, before finally the magician spoke again.

"Princess Bellatrix, do you believe in soul mates?"

Bella is confused at the out of context question. "Soulmate?"

Madam Helga nodded.

"Every soul born into this world has its own match. For those who are lucky, they will find their soul mate in their mortal life. But sometimes, they have to wait for their next life to be able to meet their soul mate." Madam Helga explained, in a tone as calm as the water pond they had just passed. "No one knows how one can recognize their own soul mate. But in some special cases, they are given their own mark by the Gods to make it easier for them to identify their soul mate."

"It all sounds like a fairy tale to me." And bullshit made by someone's imagination. But Bella wouldn't say that to the Sycansian's face.

"I agree, it all sounds like a fairy tale. But it's something that a lot of people in Sycansia believe in."

Bella blinked. Oops, did she just offend other people's beliefs?

They arrived outside the Palace, where a Carriage with Obelia crest was there. This carriage will take Madam Helga to the place where the teleportation hall in the Capital is located, from there she will teleport all the way to Sycansia. This is the reason why so many Magicians from all over the world had reached Obelia in just a short period of time.