Hello! So, You're My Sister?

In her life, Bella had three close friends. They were Rissa, Lian, and Lena. To be honest, Bella didn't have a good first impression of them. But somehow, the three of them became the ones she would give her life for.

Bella's first impression of Lian was 'that chummy girl from the next row'. Lian was a shameless girl who acted so familiar and even called Bella 'yoohoo!' when they barely knew each other for two days.

Bella doesn't like Lena the first time she saw her at the school's drumband training. Bella, who had been practicing for two months, was still stuck in physical training. Meanwhile, Lena, who arrived late that day for her first practice, was immediately given the position of Majorette. It made Bella so irritated. Why is the beautiful ones always get it easy!?

Meanwhile Rissa, she was a student who entered the wrong classroom and stuck to be Bella's deskmate for the next year. Rissa was so quiet when she first sat with her, and she thought it would be a very uncomfortable year.

But as time goes by, fate tied the four of them together. Bella got to know them more, and got to saw another side of them that rarely shown to the world. How Lian actually enjoyed to create conflicts, how Lena likes to hide her problems until the very last, and how Rissa can't shut up when it comes to animes and comics. And without her realize, the three of them became friends who Bella considered as her own sisters.

"Big sis~~"

What Lena and Rissa insist to called her, even though Bella was only a few months older than them.

"Bebelll~"

How Lian insists to made her a different nickname from everyone.

Bella is the only child in the family. But with them, she got to experience how is it to have siblings.

But now, they no longer exist. All three of Bella's sisters had disappeared from her side, and she wouldn't even be able to just visit their graves. She once again became the only child.

"Big Sis! Try this cake!"

"Wow, these blueberries are delicious."

Or not? Because she wasn't even Isabella Ardhiana Raiyya anymore. Now, she is Bellatrix De Alger Obelia, a Princess of the powerful Obelia Empire. Her father is Claude De Alger Obelia, the Emperor who ascended the throne after he killed his tyrannical, devil worshipping of a brother. And Bella has a younger sister, Athanasia De Alger Obelia, Claude's daughter with the woman he loves the most.

Bella looked at Athanasia, who now enjoying the chocolate cake with a smile on her lips.

This Athanasia, doesn't she also remember her old life? She used to live as an orphan from Korea, right? Whose soul is the older between the two of them? Bella didn't really remember the details, but she was sure that Athanasia was still young when she died in the middle of winter in her previous life.

As for Bella, she died at 23. She was stabbed in the back literally by the person who should have been on the same side as her. Of course she still clearly remembers that day.

Bella's eyes widened as she looked at Rai, who lied on the ground covered in blood with severed hand.

"Bella..." Rai called out to her, his breath faltered and his eyes struggled to open. "Run... Bell..."