Playdate? What The Hell Is That!?

The atmosphere of the Palace became peaceful again along with how the condition of their Youngest Princess getting better.

Many of the servants were seen in the hallways, busy with moving Athanasia's residence from the Ruby Palace to the Emerald Palace, a place that should have been hers since birth.

Currently Bella sat beside Athanasia, enjoying a piece of strawberry cake with Claude sitting across them. Felix, like a good guard, stood behind the Emperor like always.

Bella didn't remember, but somehow their conversation got to the topic where Athanasia needed a friend around her age.

"I think it's for the best." Said Felix, who was the most enthusiastic among them regarding this topic. "Don't you agree, Princess?"

Athanasia, the one being addressed, just nodded with a faraway look. "Hmm..."

'What are you thinking in that cute head of yours, my dear sister...?'

"See, as I thought." Felix nodded proudly.

Athanasia flinched, finally awoken from her daydreaming. she looked at Felix in confusion, and Bella guessed she must be wondering what Felix had just asked.

"I don't understand. Why would she need something such a waste of time?" Claude asked, with his typical 'what nonsense is this?' expression.

Bella almost snorted. "Having friends around their age can help in building a child's psychology to be more positive, Your Majesty."

"Athy doesn't need friends," Athanasia said. "Athy already has sister Bellatrix."

Bella stroke Atanasia's head after she hear that, careful not to mess her two buns. "Indeed, Athanasia have Big Sis, but Big Sis can't always accompany Athanasia to play. So if Big Sis can't play with Athanasia, Athanasia's friend can replace Big Sis to play with Athanasia."

Athanasia licked her lips. "But Athy doesn't want to be friends with Mister White's child."

Bella blinked at that. "Um, Mister White?"

Who is this Mister White? Bella had never heard of this person. Is he one of the characters in the book that Bella forgotten about?

Bella turned to Claude and Felix for an answer. And unexpectedly, Claude looked like he was holding back his laughter.

"Ehem," Felix pretended to cough. "If you mean Mr Roger, Princess, I just saw him yesterday. And he told me he would be sending his son to Arlanta soon."

Oh? So, Mister White is Roger Alpheus. Bella remembers that his son is one of the male leads in WMMAP. So there's a story like this too, huh?

"Good then. So he won't bark about it anymore." Claude said nonchalantly, showing his true distaste for one of the Dukes of the Obelia Empire.

"Did Mister White's son go to Arlanta to play?" Asked Athanasia, practicing her acting to be an innocent child.

"Looks like he's planning to enroll in on of the school in Arlanta." Felix answered, making Bella straighten up.

School in Arlanta?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meh, studying with a private tutor at Obelia is the same. After all, she didn't want to be a scholar.