finally, it's here!!

Guuys!!!

Do you remember when I said I was gonna rewrite this story?

It's finally here!!!

"The Blazing Fire of Obelia"

Bella has only two goals in this life.

Keep living, and find a reason behind her transmigration.

She refuses to accept the 'unexpectedly second chance in life' like in those cliches romance novel that her friend like to read as the reason behind her transmigration. There must be something more to it, and Bella will find out no matter what.

But she never planned to get saddled with the Imperial Family and all the cliche comic plot within it! Why is the world would be so keen on making her life hard!?

•••

"Let us see what would you accomplish with your new title as the First Princess of Obelia Empire,"

Well, if that bastard Emperor challenge her like that, who is she to refuses?

•••

What do you guys think?

You can already tell the difference between the remake and original from the synopsis alone. I already stated that there will be difference in some plot, characters circumstances, and maybe what the characters did in some scenes. But I promise you I didn't change that much.

There's already two chapters, and I already in the process of writing chapter 3.

See you in the other!