EK DIL EK JAAN

Prince Salim

Prince Salim...mugal prince..

Princess manavati baiMarvar princess

Marvar princess....

This one shot is based on ek Dil ek Jaan song from padmaavat...so enjoy that song and read it....I just love that song ..do you like it? Comment please..
And here's the song....

It was all of sudden , to tie up and alliance with marwar kingdom emperor Akbar asked marwar king raja udai Singh Rathore's daughter manavati's hand for his beloved son Salim...

Salim didn't even bother to see her or ask her consent...he was in deep depression that time with the death of his beloved Anarkali...
and she wasn't also happy as she want to spend some more time in her own mother land...and she agreed because her father insisted her for a relationship with Mughals...

He married her according to both marwari and islamic rituals...On their marriage,He looked at her through the linen curtain which seperated them..he can see her blurred...she kept her head hung down so he didn't get a clear picture of her face... soon the curtain between them removed and as per ritual,
Salim looked at once at her through the mirror...and he found her extremely beautiful but didn't found interested in her...
He already had married to his cousin man bhai (shah beegum )but he  didn't found any interest in her too...
Manavati was indeed beautiful than maan bai but then also he didn't found any attraction...

On their first night, he came drunken and  said I love you to her which made chills ran down through her spines but his next words broke her down...

" I love you Anarkali.." this was he said ...and soon dozzed off into sleep...
She said nothing...she sat beside him
She neither cried nor broke down...she just sat beside him and looked at him...

Soon she found a great bond with her first co wife maan bai and about jodha.., manavati was her favourite than her own niece....akbar also had a great affection and care for his daughter in law...but nothing was there for Salim..to her...
But she,she was just devoted to him... Caring him was just like a worship according to her...
He can spend one or two month with one of his wife..