PARTH'S PANCHALI

Draupadi was sitting on the grass bed which was made by hay and grass...
Her saffron cotton saree , her minimum jewelleries...made her simple yet elegant...
Her long thick tresses was  set loose and she was combing it using her hands...
It's the 3 rd year of their exile and in this year , she is Arjun's wife...
She combed her hairs using her fingers,with a small smile adoring her face...
She was lost in her own thoughts while our lover Arjuna made his entry...
Yes , now a days ..he is not that mighty warrior Arjuna now ,he is lover Arjuna...the lover boy of his love , his krishnaa..
Thus he was free from all administrative and official duties , he found more relaxed and he enjoyed each and every moments with his family, especially his love....
He always prefer to say that she is his lover.... because in case of wife,he had others too as his wife...but he had only one as his love and that's her....

He was silently watching her and admiring her , standing at the door ...holding a leaf which contains a long garland of jasmine flowers....
He made it by his own hands...
But he didn't realised that the yojanagandha herself,was intoxicated by the smell of jasmine flowers and already caught him red handed....

He came out of his trance and went near her with a wide smile...
He sat beside her on the floor...
He didn't say a word ...he made her sit facing her back to him...
He took that long garland of jasmine from the leaf and tucked it into her hairs...
He smiled at himself and Within minutes, he pulled her closer to his chest...
She landed on his well toned chest...
He wrapped his arms around her and held her closer...
Draupadi closed her eyes, finding solace in his touch....

" Arya can I ask you something?" She Asked

" Yes dear "

" who resides in your heart in foremost position...?" She asked..

" What question is this...what happened suddenly.?" He asked back... caressing her hands ..

" Tell me arya...who ?" She again asked..

" Ok...  Arjun has no secrets which he wouldn't share with his Panchali...." he stated and continued..

" The first and foremost person in my heart is of course my madhav."

" Then" she asked again out of curiosity..

" Then it's ofcourse my brothers and my mother..."

"Then..tell fast.." now draupadi couldn't supress her curiousity...

" Then my cute dear sons..then ulupi,chitra and bhadra ..." Arjun replied with a mischievous smirk on his face...but poor Draupadi couldn't see it and she became sad hearing that...
Everyone was there in his heart, except her..
Tears welled up in her eyes...
Her heart ached ...
She loved him the most and he....he didn't even have her....not even in  one corner of his heart...
She remained silent for a second and then slowly tried got up from his embrace and this made him hurt....
He swiftly pulled her towards him and she landed on his well toned chest...
She tried her maximum to loose his grip but instead,he tightened..
Afterall who can win over that alpha male....

" Leave me arya" she replied in a shaking voice...

" I didn't finished yet..." He said and slowly removed the hair strands from her ears and continued.." what happened krishnaa...felt hurt...then tell me ..how can I say one's name  who is my heart itself...?" He wispered to her ears...

" Means?" She asked looking back ,  knitting her eyebrows..

" Means ...how can I say  panchal's king Maharaj drupad's daughter's name who is my heart itself..." He said to which her face glowed like 100 diyas...

" Don't tease me.." she glared at him..

" Seriously krishnaa can you see tease in my eyes...? I'm falling for each and every second for you krishnaa....
You captured my heart from the very first day when I saw you in shiv mandir..."

" You know ....you are my heart...your soul is my blood and your breathe is my heart beat...I had visited so many beautiful countries saw many damsels ... married some...but your fragrance never left me... your those fire eyes never left me...our memories never left me... you're my heart  krishnaa..then how can I give a place to you when you are my heart itself...." He said taking a deep breath inhaling her smell..

" Arya... please..my heart will explode out of happiness..." She said with tears in her eyes...

" No krishnaa...I know...you are not only mine ...but sometimes I'm feeling jealous of my brothers..I know it's not right but....you are mine...no matter what but you are mine...I'm the one who married you first ..in Gandharvik rituals.. your father gave ME your hands at first...I garlanded you...and I....again ...played with your emotions....I stood like a mere viewer  when you....you..was .. dragged..I can't forgive myself..." before he could complete...she placed her hands on his mouth and he instantly kissed her hands.. and she just gave a teary chuckle...
He kissed her forehead...
She slowly placed her head on his chest...

" Krishnaa.." he again called after a minute of silence..

" Hmm.."

" You know what the maids in inner chamber talks about us? "He asked

" No.." she replied

" I heard once they saying that their samrajni ( empress) Draupadi is emperor yudhishthir's pride , yuvraj bheem's strength , Rajkumar Nakul and sahadev's respect and senapati Arjun's LOVE...." He completed to which she looked up at him...

" Yes..they used to say that...you know that day my happiness had no bounds and  as a result of the happiness on that day ..our shrutkarma was born.."
He smiled mischievously and  winked at her...
Her face flushed red in shy...

" And today also I'm feeling same happiness as today that munivar( sage) stated that when he saw us together he felt like he is seeing  lord Maheswar and uma together.." he said to which she nodded...

" I love you Krishnaa...I loved you, I'm loving you and will always love you..."

" I love you too arya....I'm born for you
.. I'm yours.. PARTH'S PANCHALI..."

She closed her eyes to feel her love after dreadful long years and  together they felt the blissfulness of loving eternally after years.....
The most beautiful incomplete Love story of dwapar yug....

They are almost like moon and rohini..
Moon who is waiting to unite with his Rohini and his 14 days journey towards her  and When finally they be together,he becomes complete....,thus the day is called 'pournami....'
They are continuing their journey till now....just to complete their incomplete Love story....
.
.
.
.....................................................................
Here's my os on ardi ...
Hope you all like it....
If so then vote and comment...

Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏