WITH YOU

Hey guys,
Look..look here na.... I myself brinda...
Brinda chauhan and today I'm going to take you all to a special place...you know where it is....um...well..it's a surprise...are you guys excited???
But wait lemme check out myself..
Am I looking beautiful na....
Oh..first you want to see me right?

first you want to see me right?

Am I looking pretty...? I know plain white is a little bit cliche ...but sorry I cannot change as it's our universally accepted uniform 😂..but pretty na?

Ok...now ...let's go.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Are bhai...you are along with me..this much belief in me ...um..well ok...Now you all are trusting me this much so I have to reveal you the place... so let me tell you the place...
It's my college...
" arrey..arrey...Aise kya speciality hai teri college mein " you are thinking this right...?
I know....but yes man ...there's a speciality..today its our intercollegiate music festival.... but the main speciality is not that...the speciality is that today Aryan is performing you know...
Oops!!you don't know my Aryan right?
Then lemme tell you Aryan is my friend...best friend.. bestest friend ..mad friend...and what not..😂
He is my life...my heart beat and my lov....ooh no..! Nahi nahi kuch nahi...😊
Do you all want me to reveal it...
Then I'll tell you..vese bhi humari beech mein kya secrets..
Yes , Aryan is my love...i love him so much ....itna pyaar karti hu use ki you guys can't imagine....
But ....it's unknown to him...yup guys ...it's a one side mad love😂...my Aryan didn't know that a SOUL is there for him, loving him to no end...
He sings so well....and about our friendship..we were best friends till from our higher secondary classes...
Today he's participating in this intercollegiate music festival representing our college...I'm so happy.. and that pagal ladka , everytime he  wants me  to stand at the front row by  cheering up  for him.... wherever he sings in college...
Today also ...he told me that he won't sing until I don't stand there... So come fast ...i have to be there on time ...nahi toh pata nahi kya karega vo chora...

come fast....yes , finally we reached our college and here we are ...our large auditorium filled with students...
As usual I have to go to front row..you can stand wherever you are comfortable with... but I'm going to front row...if you too want to be with me .. Then c'mon...

" And the next is Mr. Aryan khanna , representing st.xaviers college..."  host announced....

Look  here he is..... With guitar in his hands... handsome na? My boy...love you...

love you