Ek mulakat mein...

Shaheer Sheikh : Amar
Pooja Sharma : shraddha
Sourabh raj jain : Dhruv

" what all dreams amar... dating.. girlfriends... you were college's hearthrobe...girls fell head over heels on you ... actually it's your  fault..you didn't find anyone for you...no girlfriends not even for name....what all things you enjoyed... college life... full of masti....and work life...and finally arranged marriage...urghhh.." Amar said to himself looking at the mirror and combed his hairs in anger....

Just then his friend  druv came....
" What happened amar...looks frustrated..?" He teased Sitting on a sofa beside....

" Shut up yaar.." amar said and threw comb on him...

Finally Amar got ready in his formals...

" Maa is calling you.. come..." He said...

Both got down stairs and sat in the car and drove away....
.
.
They reached at their destination where amar was destined...
Yes , he is here to meet his future.. purely arranged alliance...
He sighed and reluctantly went inside with his mother, father and best friend dhruv..
A man of 50 s welcomed them inside....
" Look carefully..it's your future father in law" dhruv said to amar which he looked away...

Half an hour passed by...
" Maa ..I'm getting bored..." He murmured to his mother....

" Wait amar...." She murmured and  rolled her eyes...

" Sorry... she's in dance class..so she'll be a bit late..do you have any problem?" Girl's  father asked..

" No..no...Let her  come.." Amar's father said with a smile..

" Until you can roam around house.. c'mon let's go inside..I'll show you everywhere.." girls father said...

" Ok.." Amar's father nodded...

" Uncle..can we go outside.. we'll be back in 5 minutes..." Amar said ...

His parents gave a deathly glare to him..
But the man smiled and said ok...
He came out with Dhruv...
They walked about 2 minutes and reached near a place which looked like a historical monument...

This one shot is based on the song ek mulakat mein....
So enjoy reading by hearing the song...

It looked like a palace...but was broken...they could see a large open stage near and so many girls practicing dance there....
Dhruv dragged amar there as he loves exploring such palaces...
But suddenly someone hit on Amar's shoulders....he stumbled a bit at the impact of hit..
And he saw a little girl running looking behind...

And a girl in pink Anarkali...with long silky hairs and beautiful smile...ran to catch her...
Her anklets made sounds and amar looked  behind frustrated...
He saw a girl running towards them...a wide smile adorned her face..
She had a small bindi on her forehead...a long lotus designed earrings on her ears...a small nose pin on her nose ..her opened hair fluttered in air as she rans....

Amar just got lost in her.... he couldn't take off his eyes from her..
He took slow steps and followed her... dhruv looked at him in surprise...
He just followed her wherever she went...
She roamed here and there chitchatting with her friends...
He just got smitten by her and followed her...
Finally she started descending large stairs..which he followed her dreamily...
She was literally running in hurry and she suddenly stumbled a bit....
She was about to fall back..her back collided with one's well toned chest...
It was Amar's...

She got hit on his chest as he was closely following her...
She didn't mind to look back...
and again started to go by fluttering her hairs to back ...
suddenly her hair got stuck somewhere and she looked back....

It got stuck on Amar's shirts button....
She looked back and he looked at her and got lost...
She said something to him but he didn't Heard...all he could see was her...
Suddenly Dhruv, his friends patted on his shoulders bought him back to sense...

He helped her to take her hair out...she was about to leave... again her dupatta stuck on his bracelet..

She looked back at him ...both looked for sometime and burst out into pearls of laughter together...
This time she went near him and slowly took off her duppata from him...
He looked at her as if he was in dream...
She left from there fastly by looking back at him... smiling and he too smiled
.
.
He came back to the house where his mother and father was... he was smiling like a mad throughout the walk and everyone looked at him in confusion...
Dhruv literally dragged him into that house...
But suddenly reality hit him as he was here to meet his would be..
He sighed and sat straight....
.
.
Shraddha sneaked into the house and swiftly entered her room and shut the door ...
She changed her salwar to a beautiful blue saree..she wore jhumka and a small bindi on her forehead...
She walked out of the room and saw her furious mother standing infront....
She held her ears and said sorry...  and her mother gave a tray to her....

" Here she is!!" Seeing Shraddha,her father said ...

Everyone looked at her and smiled except the boy...
She kept her  head down...she served tea to everyone and reached near him...
His head was also bend down..
She bend a bit infront of him and showed tea tray to him...
She just raised his head to take tea and he felt a familiar smell in his nose...

He looked up and his eyes got widened...and mouth hung opened..
His breathe hitched...
Her eyes too opened wide...
He slowly stood up and stared at her...and she too...
Dhruv smiled at them as if he knew it early...
She looked down in shy...
He looked at her and smiled....
.
.
Time skip...
Amar streched his hands...she placed her hands in his....
He slid a ring into the ring finger of her left hand...
Everyone threw flowers on them...

at first meeting itself ..she just stole his heart....and he found his love in her whom he saw at first in that palace , his would be shraddha...

And finally time came for "Amar weds shraddha..."

Ek mulakat mein hi....He found his love...
dil ki chori kar li..ye chori ne...

Purely arranged love....
.
.
.
..................................................................
How's the one shot....
Hope you all like it...
Please vote and comment...

Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏