Jonathan drouin - Montreal canadiens

Requested by: hockey_f1_fics

You and Jonathan have been friends for a while. You guys always met on the weekends with your friends when they didn't have a game, but if they had a game at home, you guys would go see their game. One night you and Jonathan invited some of your friends out for dînner. Instead of doing what we usually do, which is ordering pizza, we all decided to bring something we liked, steaks,salads,brownies, literally anything. It started off smooth and than the drinks came out and of course we decide to play truth or dare. It was okay at first, everyone was laughing at Jonathan dancing to The Duck Song, but then, the love question started, and of course it was my turn. Caitlin, Nick suzuki girlfriend asked me what would be a date I would like to go on.

- Personally, I would like to go eat at a café or go on a picnic on the beach or at a parc, I don't want to go on a fancy date if there isn't an occasion.

-did someone already bring you on that date? Jonathan ask.

- I've never been on a date, I wasn't the type to date in highschool or college because I was more focused on my grades.

-Girl/boy, you have to get out there, find your soulmate, find the love of your life. Caitlin said while looking up at Nick at the last part.

- that's how I met carey. Angela said

- I'm waiting for the right person, okay that's enough about me, Josh, truth or dare.

~☆3 days later☆~

I was sitting on my couch watching my TV show when someone knocked at my door. I got up and when I opened it, it was Jonathan.

- what are you doing up this early. I ask

- I planned something in the afternoon for us, so I hope you didn't have anything planned because we can't cancel.

With that Josh left, we'll I didn't have anything planned today, so maybe going out was good.

I had no idea what to wear, since it wasn't that cold outside I decided to wear this.

I was finishing my makeup when Jonathan texted me that he was outside waiting.
So I got my purse an left.

When I got in the car, I asked Jonathan where we were going but he said it was a secret. After 30 minutes Josh parked the car in a random street and told me we had to walk the rest so it would be a surprise. When I turned the corner I knew where we were going. Cafe baristello jarry, my favorite café. The food there is delicious. When we got in we both ordered the same thing, but Jonathan said it was going to be to go. We usually eat at the restaurant/café. We got out of the café and asked why we didn't eat inside, and the answer was, that we were eating somewhere else. So we got back in the car. We drove for a little bit more than half and hour when I realized we were leaving Montréal.

-where are we going jonathan, I need to know.

- where going somewhere that I hope you will like. He said nervously.

After a couple minutes Jonathan stopped the car beside a lac and I couldn't believe my eyes. This is why he was nervous. What he did his so beautiful.

- Caitlin and Angela help me set it up

-it's so beautiful Jonathan.

- wait, getting food at a café and going on a picnic beside a lac. It's juste like the date I always wanted.

- I saw how your face lit up when you were talking about so I decide to set it up.

-Jonathan, your the best. I said hugging him

- let's sit down and eat before the food gets colder.

So the night went one, he talk alot, watch the sunset, and just sat there watching the lights for our city and the cars on the bridge.

-Jonathan thank you for doing this. I said laying my head on his shoulder

- it was my pleasure.

- would you like to do this another time, but this time make it an official date? He said shyly.

- I would love too.