Trevor Zegras - Anaheim ducks

I woke up today, my head was burning and I could barely get up. I texted my boss to tell her that I couldn't come in today. She said to rest and if I'm still feeling this way tomorrow that I should go get tested for covid. I put my phone back down on my dresser and went straight back to sleep. Little did I know, I was going to wake up to someone in my bed that I forgot to text.

~Trevor pov~

I texted y/n to make sûr that I could still go see her after morning practice. I put my phone down and started putting my gear on. We did your normal warm-up and than some training for 2 hours. Practice came to an end and she still hasn't answered my text so I started getting worried.

- Bro calm down, she's probably still sleeping. Jamie said.

- Y/n still sleeping at 12 o'clock, never, she's up at like 8 or 9.

- Maybe she didn't sleep well and that's why she's still sleeping? Jamie added

- I'm still going to see her.

- Even if I say not to go see her, you're still gonna go, so I'm not going to say anything.

- You know me so well. I replied

I was going to head to her place first but I decided to go to my apartment and get washed. After washing up, I grabbed my keys and headed towards her apartment. After 15 minutes I arrived at her apartment complex,I parked my car in the parking garage and I saw that her car was still here which means she didn't go to work. I went up to her apartment, knock on her door, no answer. I got out the key that she gave to me a little while ago and unlocked her door, I took my shoes and coat off and looked around for her, I opened her bedroom door to see her sleeping peacefully. I went into the room silently and I layed down beside her. I noticed she was hyperventilating, I touched her forehead and she was burning. I decided to let her sleep some more to make sûr she got all the sleep she needed and just cuddle her.

~Y/n pov~

I woke to trevor arms wrapped around my waist, I turned around to face him and his eye were open.

- What are you doing here Trev.

- You didn't answer my texte so I got worried. And I decided to come over.

- Well thank you for coming but I don't want to get you sick.

- I don't care, my number one priority right now is to take care of you, are you hungry? I can make you something.

- I'm not that hungry right now, can we stay in bed?

- of course. Do you want to watch a movie?

- yeah, there's a movie called 6 underground that I wanted to watch.

- is it on Netflix?

- yes.

The only reason I wanted to watch 6 underground was because Ryan Reynolds plays in it but I actually really liked it, my fav was definitely number 4 played by Ben hardy. The movie finished and by the ending I was really wishing for a second one. The movie ended 5 minutes ago and were still didn't say a word, just taking this moment in. We rarely get to hangout because our jobs, so being cuddle up in each other's arm's was the best feeling for the both of us.

-trev?

-yes?

-thank you for everything.

- I'll always be there for you

- I love you so much

- I love you more