Chapter 1

( This is my timeline I will do what I want! What I say happens, happens. Now enjoy this story)

Deliah smiled as she grabbed her flashlight and jacket. She was about to walk out the door when her mother.

" Deliah, is anyone going with you?" She asked.

" Mom, I'll be fine. I promise." Deliah said.

Her mother sighed," I'm trusting you, be safe".

Delaih smiled," I will, bye mom!"

" Bye"

Deliah took a deep breath before she entered Freddy's. She had heard stories and wanted to look around herself. She walked around for a little while and found almost nothing. It was cold and smelled... strange.

She walked over to a room and opened the door. Inside she saw a yellowish rabbit. She tilted her head in confusion.

( Okay let's just say the body inside Springtrap is already gone...)

Jokingly she tried to see if it would respond. " Hello?"

It looked up at her in confusion.

She jumped back, "What the-?!".

Realizing what happened, it said, " I'm sorry I didn't to scare you!".

" Uh okay... Who are you? Why are you here?"

" Oh um... I'm Springtrap! Guess you can say I'm a little lost.... Could you help?"

Deliah smiled, " Don't know what  can do. I'm Deliah".

She held her hand out as he grabbed it to stand up.

" Thanks"

Deliah looked up at him, " Wow you're tall".

" Hehe yep, giant metal bunny," Springtrap said.

" Well bunnies are cute. Have you been here all by yourself?" Deliah asked.

She seems nice, Springtrap thought. " Oh um, yeah..."

Deliah felt bad, " Hey, you can come with me. We can be friends!"

Springtrap smiled, " Really? Alright ".

Springtrap walked Slightly behind Deliah as they made their way to her house. Maybe for once things can go right for him. He can't mess this up.

Deliah told Springtrap to wait as she went to get her mom. She entered the house and saw her mom at the table. She was crying. There were overdue bills in her hands. She hadn't noticed Deliah yet. 

" Mom?"

Her mother turned around and hid the papers. " Oh hey sweetheart".

" Are you okay?" Deliah asked.

" I'm fine sweetheart"

Her mother had lost her job a few weeks ago. She was having trouble finding another and the bills were piling up.

" I made a friend," Deliah said.

" Oh really? Who is it?" Her mother asked.

" Springtrap, come in here!" Deliah yelled.

Springtrap awkwardly walked into the room, "Hey".

" Deliah.... Where did you find him?" She asked.

" He was at Freddy's all alone, I couldn't leave him. I offered to let him stay, please," Deliah said.

" Deliah we can't just-" Her phone started ringing. " Fine, I have to take this call".

" Thanks mom! Come on Springtrap!" Deliah said.

" Uh alright..." Springtrap said.