Chapter 2

" So this is my room," Deliah said.

"Cool, um Deliah, is your mother alright?" Springtrap asked.

" I know she's stressed but she won't talk to me," Deliah said.

" You don't have any help?" Springtrap asked.

" I don't have a dad..." Deliah said.

" Oh I'm sorry!"

" It's fine. I never even knew him. When my mom told him she was pregnant he said he didn't want a child and didn't want the stress," Deliah said.

" Sorry..." Springtrap said.

Deliah's mother came in, looking a bit happier.

" Mom what happened?" Deliah asked.

" Well I'm glad I took the call. I got the job. But I won't be home much anymore," She said.

" That's okay. This is good," Deliah said.

" I guess I'm still worried about you. I don't wanna leave you alone"

Deliah smiled, " I have Springtrap, I won't be alone".

" Speaking of him, I'm gonna borrow him for a minute, okay? I just need to talk to him," She said.

Deliah looked over at Springtrap with a worried expression," Okay, you okay with that Springtrap?"

" It's fine, I'll be right back," Springtrap said.

Deliah stayed in her room with Springtrap went to talk to her mom in the living room.

" What is it?" He asked.

" I don't know what you think you're doing but I'm not stupid," She said.

" What?"

" You think it's normal that you're just there at Freddy's, alive? You expect me not to think there's a human in your suit?" She said.

Springtrap sighed before pulling his jaw apart," If you want to look, here".

" I still don't trust you, what are you, possessed?"

" Look, I mean no harm. Deliah brought me. I'm her friend now and want the best for her," Springtrap said.

" You better not try anything," she said.

" I won't. May I know your name?"

" Amber..."

Deliah came out of her room, " Everything okay? Can he stay?".

Amber sighed, " Fine".

" Yay!" Deliah said.

" I'll be doing laundry if you need me," Amber said.

" So what now?" Springtrap asked.

" We can watch something on TV, there's not much else," Deliah said.

" That's okay," Springtrap said.

Amber sighed as she walked toward the laundry room. She didn't really trust Springtrap but she couldn't make Deliah mad or sad. Too much has been going on. She just hopes she made the right decision.