Chapter 13

Springtrap sat with Amber on the couch. Deliah had fallen asleep a few minutes before.

" Amber... Do you think Nick will leave you alone?" Springtrap asked.

" Probably not, I can always get a restraining order though..."

" What would you do if he just... disappeared?" Springtrap asked.

Amber laughed, " Uh I know it sounds wrong but I'd be happy".

" I thought so," Springtrap said.

" Anyway, I'm going to get ready for bed," Amber said.

" You mind if I check on Deliah, she's been having nightmares every now and then and it worries me," Springtrap said.

" Go ahead, just don't wake her up," Amber said.

" I won't"

Amber walked back to her room and shut the door. The past few hours had been so stressful. She heard her phone start ringing, she panicked for a second, thinking it was Nick, but it wasn't.

" Oh hi Mrs. Hurst. Did you hear about what happened with Harry and Deliah at the par- W-What did you say about Springtrap?!"

" I didn't want to make you panic but this... Springtrap was mentioned as Harry was telling me about what happened. I asked about him and he told me. I thought he was joking but then he showed me a recording. I won't tell you exactly what it said but please, keep an eye on Deliah. Make sure she's okay"

" Thank you so much for telling me this," Amber said.

" It's really not a problem, It's not my job to tell you how to handle it though. If you need anything call"

" I will, thank you"

" Bye- Oh, Harry said Deliah doesn't know"

" Oh I know she would have said something," Amber said as she hung up.

Amber left her room and rushed over to Deliah's. She went to open the door but was met face to face with Springtrap. ( Well kind of, she's really short compared to Springy, lol)

" Do you need something, Amber?" Springtrap asked.

" Yeah, when were going to tell me that you were the Fazbear ki-"

Springtrap quickly pulled Deliah's door shut," Don't finish that sentence".

" Really?! Don't finish that sentence, you're a killer!"

" Amber please, I don't want to have to hurt you..." Springtrap whispered.

" Why wouldn't you tell me?!" Amber yelled.

" I didn't want either of you to be scared or hate me, and I didn't exactly know what Deliah would do if she knew..."

" You have one chance to convince me to not tell Deliah and let you stay," Amber said.

" Look, I've changed. I'm not that person anymore and I just want the best for Deliah. You know me, I'm not a threat," Springtrap said.

" Do I really know you?" Amber said.

" If it makes you feel better, I'm going to try to tell Deliah at the end of summer," Springtrap said.

" This is a warning, do anything funny and you're gone," Amber said.

" I understand," Springtrap said.

" Is Deliah okay?" Amber asked.

" Yeah she seemed fine, no nightmares tonight," Springtrap said with a smile.

" I'm going to bed," Amber said.

" B- Bye Amber," Springtrap said.

Springtrap watched her walk off.

" I- I think I handled that well..."