Chapter 15

Deliah walked back to her house. Part of her still wanted to be friends with Springtrap, while the other part of her knew that it probably wasn't safe.

She opened the door and saw Springtrap sitting on the couch waiting for her.

" Oh, Deliah! You're back!" He said. He seemed so happy.

Deliah smiled," Yep, just had to get that out of the way. Want to play hide and seek?".

Springtrap smiled," Sure! I'm it!".

Deliah laughed as she walked off, "I know".

Hours later...

Deliah tried her best to act normal. But as the games went on, she was a little scared of Springtrap...

" Got you!" Springtrap yelled as he picked Deliah up.

Deliah hid her face but quickly snapped out of it. Trying to fake a laugh.

" Deliah, are you okay?" Springtrap asked.

Deliah smiled," Oh I'm fine. you just... scared me a little".

Springtrap put her down," Are you sure you're okay? You've been acting like this all day".

" Springtrap I'm fine, come on, you wanna play another round?".

Springtrap chuckled," Not until you tell me what's wrong".

" Really?" Deliah asked as she crossed her arms.

" Yep," Springtrap said with a grin.

Deliah rolled her eyes," Fine, then I'll just go watch something on the TV".

Springtrap frowned. He didn't mean to annoy her or make her mad. The front door then opened.

" Oh, you're home early," Springtrap said.

Amber seemed to fake a smile," Yep".

Springtrap frowned," Not you too, what happened?".

" Nick, he won't leave me alone," Amber said.

" Oh... He really won't give up? Idiot... Maybe I should just take care of him....." Springtrap whispered.

" What was that?" Amber asked.

" Oh nothing, hope he stops soon," Springtrap said.

" Me too, oh was Deliah okay today? She's been acting funny..." Amber said.

Springtrap laughed," I thought I was the only one who noticed! Well, she's still acting strange".

" Well, maybe that's why she went to talk to Harry. Anyway, I'm going to start dinner," Amber said.

After Deliah went to bed Springtrap went to talk to Amber.

" Uh hey, weird question but did he ever tell you where he was staying?" Springtrap asked.

" Nick? Oh yeah, tried to make me feel guilty about making him stay at a hotel," Amber said.

"Isn't there only like one hotel nearby?" Springtrap asked.

" Pretty much, and it isn't even that bad. It's actually pretty nice for a hotel," Amber said.

" Still can't believe after walking away, and all these years later, he tried to come back," Springtrap said.

" Yeah, Let's hope what I told him today makes him stop. Anyway, good night Springtrap," Amber said.

"Night"

Springtrap chuckled as he looked over at the knives.

" Oh, he's going to stop. I'll make sure of it..."