Chapter 16

( Just so you know, I was kind of lazy when I wrote this chapter)

Springtrap went into Deliah's room to make sure she was still asleep. He smiled as he shut the door. He was doing this for her (and Amber).

He grabbed a knife and snuck out, just in case Amber was awake. He walked around for a bit before he found a hotel. He hid behind a tree as he saw Nick get out of a car. This was too easy.

Springtrap looked around to see if anyone was nearby. He ran over grabbed Nick and threw him down behind the trees.

" Wha-?! What the Hel-?!"

" Shut up. Or I will kill you right now," Springtrap said.

" W- what are you doing here?!" Nick asked.

" I will tell you one final time, you come anywhere near Deliah or Amber, I will kill you," Springtrap said.

" I- I- I wasn't planning to anyway..." Nick said.

" Good. But just so you know I'm not lying..."

Springtrap picked up Nick and covered his mouth before stabbing him in the arm and dropping him.

He chuckled," I hope you remember this talk we had".

Springtrap left nick and walked back to the house. He cleaned the knife off and made sure he had no blood on him. He didn't want to do it but he had to, at least he didn't kill Nick.

He went to the couch and laid down. At least it was over now...

The next day...

Springtrap heard the doorbell ring. He went to open it but Deliah stopped him and she opened it instead. It was Harry. Deliah looked worried.

" Springtrap we need to talk," Deliah said.

" Wha about?" Springtrap asked.

" Let's go sit on the couch," Harry said.

" Okay..."

" So, Deliah, what is this about?" Springtrap asked.

Deliah took a deep breath," Springtrap. When were you going to tell me you were the Fazbear killer?".