Chapter 14

Springtrap sat on the couch with his hand in his hands. He was trying his best not to freak out. He was just glad he didn't snap. Amber didn't tell Deliah, and he didn't really know why.

He heard Deliah call his name. 

" Huh? Deliah what are you doing up?" Springtrap asked.

" I heard yelling, you gonna tell me what happened?" Deliah asked.

" Oh nothing, don't worry about it," Springtrap said.

" I think I should...."

" Come on Deliah, go back to bed, you need your sleep," Soringtrap said.

" I'm going over to Harry's tomorrow," Deliah said.

" Why? I thought we were going to hang out," Springtrap said.

" I have to talk to him about something first," Deliah said.

" Okay... Well go to bed now," Springtrap said.

" Yeah, I will..." Deliah said.

The next day...

Springtrap sat by himself as he watched Deliah leave. What could she possibly have to talk to Harry about?

Deliah was anxious.

" Dels? What are we supposed to be talking about?" Harry asked.

Deliah stared off as she spoke," When we're you going to tell me?".

" What?"

" When we're you going to tell me about Springtrap's past?" Deliah asked.

" I- I- How did you?"

" I never left, I just wanted to see what would happen. Never thought I would hear what I did," Deliah said.

" Deliah, are you just trying to get me to tell you? Did you really overhear it? Do you hate him?" Harry asked.

" No... After hearing what he said not really... It's just hard to believe my best friend is a killer," Deliah replied.

" Why didn't you say anything?" Harry asked.

" Part of me didn't want to believe it," Deliah said.

" He was going to tell you, at the end of summer"

" I know, somehow my mom found out and confronted him, her yelling woke me up. Springtrap was so calm though... Part of me thought he was gonna hurt her"

" He's trying his best to change, he really cares about you Dels," Harry said.

" What now?" Deliah asked.

" Go home, act as nothing happened. I was originally going to come to help SPringtrap tell you but I'll come and help you tell him you already know. He might freak out if you just tell him you know," Harry said.

Deliah nodded," That's a good idea, thanks Harry".

Harry stood up and walked to the front door to open it, " You ready to go?".

" Yeah bye!" Deliah said.

Harry's brother laughed as Harry shut the door," You solve everyone's problems. Why don't you go stop a war?".

" Oh shut up Matt"